SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reading 1 Rovers 2

philipl

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ###### embarrassing. The last few Rovers games have showcased quite possibly the worst (Or well, 2nd worst. Sunderlands last season in the premiership was awful) premiership side I've seen. We can't get forward at all when passing the ball around, we just give it away. Then we try a long ball, except we have noone up there who can bring it down and keep it. Not seen any possession stats, but Reading should dominate that, and 80% of our possession will be knocking it around the back four.

Shouldn't even bother watching the second half, but I suppose I will. 45 minutes worth of agony and frustration.

Where the hell was the defence? Neill just takes off on these runs and when he loses the ball makes no attempt to get back whatsoever...

For a change he looks completely disinterested!!

Edit:is the booing i can hear our fans booing Neill? If so he deserves everyting he gets

Edited by cn_barlow

Where the hell was the defence? Neill just takes off on these runs and when he loses the ball makes no attempt to get back whatsoever...

For a change he looks completely disinterested!!

We got 5 defenders on the pitch and we still cant defend!! Waste of money Ooijer was, McEveley is pants... I am gonna start the depressed drinking early!! :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.