BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 -0 Liverpool

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, we've had our chances too. We're pretty much matching Liverpool. Those two chances they had were good saves that you would expect of Friedel. I wouldn't be surprised if we win.

I'm not as optimistic as you are. They've had a couple of free headers right in front of goal, and should have scored. They keep getting through on the wings.

I'm not as optimistic as you are. They've had a couple of free headers right in front of goal, and should have scored. They keep getting through on the wings.

If we were 2-0 or more down after that I would drag Friedel off. Having a "free header" and the like does not constitute certain goal, considering there is a goalkeeper between the sticks.

I'm not just blaming our front two but they haven't held the ball up once in this match so far. Poor passes in to them matched by poor attacking by the front two has meant that everytime we get the ball in the Liverpool third it comes straight back to our defence.

At least the players are huffing and puffing. I'm sure if they keep it up things will improve and things will start to fit into place in this match. We did lose 6-2 and we're too close to the bottom of the table at the moment, which reflects the poor attacking moves to some degree.

We arent matching Pool. Im watching it live and every attack from them looks like it can result in a goal.

Poor defensively, and Ooijer has been caught out a few times by Bellamy and Crouch. Neill looks very very nervous and very subdued. I havent seen him take the game on by the scruff of the neck like he usually does. Obvious that he feels pressure today and he has been very very poor for me.

Up front, Benni has been lively but Nonda takes ages to bring the ball down onto control and its cost him a few times.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

we've done the incredible. and what a game it was....liverpool missed so much, Alonso especially hit a few incredible crackers, but Brad was solid as always. Finally we also put in the required effort and really battled hard, and we got the reward.

amazing turnaround from just a few days ago.

Archived