BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stop! Sambatime.

dj54nna

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its about time this man got his own chant at ewood. Any ideas?

Just a 1st try here!

Chris Samba is a 7ft Man

Get Past him if you fookin can

Try a trick and he’l make you look a prick

Big Chris Samba!

or:

You are my Samba,

The Super Samba

You make me happy, when skies are grey

Coz Fooking Rio, cost 30 times more dinero

You can’t take the Samba away!

it looks as though samba is as popular with the players as he is with the fans.

players delaying the plane for an hour for him when the rest of the team could have easily buggered off home is a tidy example of the team spirit in the camp.

Or they were too scared to leave him behind.

"No, YOU tell him he's got to catch the train back" :lol:

From last season

These should be adopted and amended to suit if we had any quality songsters behind the goals .......

"He's 6ft 5 Hughesy said

Sambas feet stick out the bed"

Reminds me of a bloody good day out.... apart from the result that is.

and this

is a lasting reminder of one absolutely brilliant away trip.

Rather than copy other clubs anthems proper amended versions of these would be the sole posession of our club and a lasting legacy of the season just gone.

Because if i put the word as it should be spelt then it gets removed! Unfortunatly United tend to create the best songs. Although your contribution is welcome.........

Hughesy, what is the fascination with putting the bizarre word "fookin" into all of your songs?

The first one is the Jaap Stam song. In fact, most of your songs are Utd songs.

• 4 weeks later...
So we're losing him for the African Nations then. I thought he qualified to play for France. Oh well.

Whilst doing a bit of browsing yesterday I noticed the African Nations qualifying had come to a close. South Africa qualified but thankfully Congo didn't and so Samba won't be taken away from us during the African Cup of Nations in the New Year. Good news :tu:

Question's probably been asked and answered somewhere else, so apologies if it has, but is there any video of his run and shot against Birmingham. It wasn't shown on MOTD (surprise, surprise) and doesn't seem to be in the Rovers highlights unless I missed it.

Archived