BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F.a. Cup Semi Finals

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well considering last time around the main bulk of the tickets were £40 and £60 (I think) I'd be extremely surprised if they were less than £35

£25/£35/£45/£55 for at least the last two season. Mainyl £45 and £55

Waggy, think it might be time to accept defeat on this one.

Not one source has mentioned the Emirates..... apart from your nephew.

:rover: listen the fa want a chelski v manure,chelski travelled north last season to play the other apple off the fa eye,semi is THE EMIRATES :brfc:

Better to play it at the COMS than Old Trafford. I can't see Rovers taking many more than 15K and I doubt that Chelski will better that figure. With a fair wind and a few hangers on it may just top 35K.

dont be silly

we took 17/18k 200 miles at 3/4am in the morning to cardiff last time

we will better that

Sunday, 15th, 17.05 K.O.

Venue....(drum roll please...)

Old Trafford.

Makes sense. Chelsea do travel, but to make that up, F.A. will appoint Mr. Webb as referee, so we have a 0% chance of winning.

My prediction

Rovers - Chelsea... 0-2

Really can't see us win this. But a great cup-run for us, well done Rovers!

(Everything above might be fictional, might be not)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saturday teatime would be the best

No it won't - shame on you YB (unless of course you have something else on before :lol: )

3pm Saturday would be best

If it is the Sunday 4pm game it would be for this very reason I would consider not going regardless of where it is - I'm sure the Chelski fans will be chuffed if it is.

oh well...there goes that, we are ######!!

if we beat them, i will run down my street stark bollock naked :ph34r: . seriously though, as soon as i heard the result from WHL, i knew it was going to be very very tough for us to make the final, let alone try and win it. i am just hoping that the footballing gods, will decide to put on a rovers shirt for the remainder of our fa cup run.

Chelsea at Old Trafford then!!! I think this is brilliant.

I think - no I'll change that - I know we can beat Chelsea. They don't blow teams away like Utd or Arsenal, we are in there with an almighty chance.

With it being at OT we should take a reasonable following.

We can't lose - if we do lose we have lost to Chelsea the champions of England. We'll have a great day and it will be close.

This is our final. If we win it we'll be going back into Europe simple as that. Assuming Watford don't do something ridiculous.

2120: GOAL Manchester United 1-0 Middlesbrough

Cristiano Ronaldo puts his team ahead from the penalty spot after he is fouled by Jonathan Woodgate. The penalty oozes arrogance as the forward staggers his approach to the ball but the finish is beyond dispute. The ball is placed in the top corner - and the possibility of a Man Utd versus Chelsea final remains very much on.

I really hope it's a Rovers - Watford final just to pi$$ the media off!

I really hope it's a Rovers - Watford final just to pi$$ the media off!

On radio 1 this morning Carrie(sports woman) read out the script reading "The Dream Wembley FA CUP Final remains on after both Chelsea and Man utd made it though". Yet history shows the best finals aren't between the big boys, but normally when a "smaller" club faces a big club.

ticker on sky sports news is saying we are definitely on the sunday at 4 at old trafford.....surely we'll take a good following as keep in mind Cardiff was a 12.00 kick off, this one is much mroe ideal for nearly everyone i imagine (except chelski)

Bad result for us really, Chelsea have so muchpower in their midifield that we are going to really struggle to impose ourselves against them> As it is we are lightweight but once you consider its going to be Dunn and Tugay up against Makelele, Essien and Lampard you have to come to the conclusion we are massive underdogs.

Getting to the semis, especially after having a tough cup run against Everton, Arsenal and Man City, is an outstanding achievement. I will be happy if we run them close.

Come on Rovers! :rover:

Bad result for us really, Chelsea have so muchpower in their midifield that we are going to really struggle to impose ourselves against them> As it is we are lightweight but once you consider its going to be Dunn and Tugay up against Makelele, Essien and Lampard you have to come to the conclusion we are massive underdogs.

Getting to the semis, especially after having a tough cup run against Everton, Arsenal and Man City, is an outstanding achievement. I will be happy if we run them close.

Come on Rovers! :rover:

No pressure! Everyone expects them to win. We will just have to do a West Ham.

( anyone know who the referee/linesmen are for the semi? )

Archived