BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton Preview

so if spuds, everton and notlob finish 5th, 6th and 7th, all we have to do is finish above newcastle? all the more preasure on that game when it comes around too...

yep that is correct! come on Rovers lets win our 4 last games

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 to Rovers, opening the trap door for Charlton, sorry Charlton fans, I always enjoy trips to the Valley and like your club but I absolutely detest Mr Pardew - smugness personified.

Gonna be a close game imo, purely due to Charlton's desperation for points. Hopefully the pressure will get to them and we snatch an early goal, that might make all the difference. Think it might be curtains for Charlton, I see a wigan and Sheff u win with of course a Rovers win leaving the bottom 3 with a lot to do. Looking forward to the game, aint you glad we've our 40 odd points already!

Rovers 2-1 Charlton

Benni and Mgp (who been quiet on the goals front recently)

:lol: Probably 2-0 to Rovers with Benni and Derbs to score. I don't know about you but I think Sparky's been not playing Matt very much lately. I don't know why, he's a fantastic player with loads of youthful energy and enthusiasm.

charlton are fighting for their lives, are taking a big support and we need to match their effort and commitment.

we need to win 4 from 4 to stand any chance of europe qualification and that should be motivation enough imo.

we have the better players, we are at home and we should send the cockneys back down the motorway in tears.

tugay to run the show and a hard fought rovers win :brfc:

I'm a bit worried. My last 3 games have been

Chelsea - Lost 2-1

Villa Lost - 2-1

West Ham - Lost 2-1

and I've just bought a ticket for tomorrow. The Purple Penetrator will be able to drive from Hereford to Blackburn on it's own soon!!!

I'm a bit worried. My last 3 games have been

Chelsea - Lost 2-1

Villa Lost - 2-1

West Ham - Lost 2-1

and I've just bought a ticket for tomorrow. The Purple Penetrator will be able to drive from Hereford to Blackburn on it's own soon!!!

will you be in Blues Bar for a few pints before kick off?

I certainly will be if I can manage to smuggle myself in there without a season ticket.

It's been done before!!

Rovers to sneak a 1-0 vicory in the final few minutes.

Ricky - Getting the train through tomorrow so will be drinking in town before the game. I have not caught the train to Blackburn in about 5 years. Have they finished the station yet as last time I was there it was a big building site.

Had the strangest view this morning, quite happily sat at Irongate (Bamber Bridge's ground) which sits adjacent to the Preston - Blackburn line, so Im used to seeing single/double carriages whizz by. All of a sudden the longest Virgin train Ive ever seen tootles past. Bloody southerners!

Had the strangest view this morning, quite happily sat at Irongate (Bamber Bridge's ground) which sits adjacent to the Preston - Blackburn line, so Im used to seeing single/double carriages whizz by. All of a sudden the longest Virgin train Ive ever seen tootles past. Bloody southerners!

Charlton fans aren't coming on the train because of engineering work - probably a London train being diverted.

Archived