BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why hasnt the rovers site mentioned anything about the change?

the answer is....

Legal discussions are ongoing, and it is apparently all down to Sports World who haven't bothered to deal with it yet. Umbro have the kit ready but are currently barred from selling it as Sports World still have the exclusive contract to supply kit to the club.

We're wearing it for the friendly against Wrexham too... and probably the rest if we dont get our kit sorted!

He said we need a 3rd kit 'cause they have a rule about teams with home and away kits that are both striped or halved e.t.c. in any way, in the Intertoto Cup and Uefa Cup.... seeing as though ours are both halved... we need a 3rd plain kit.

Ok, found out its now not a 3rd kit... the backs of both shirts are being modified for the cup games.... like last year we had a big stick-on white block... but so we dont look as stupid, we're actualy getting it designed, I think... from what I can gather... i.e. the home shirt will be blue n' white halves on the front and all white on the back.

Lee has just said on official forum that those training kits are only temporary and we're getting a 3rd kit for the intertoto cup and Uefa if we get in to it *touch wood*

No I did not, you jumped to conclusions about what I said.

Nah, you're wrong. Here it is, as modelled by the man with the gituar. Note that the gituar isn't part of the 3rd kit.

Exclusive! 3rd Kit revealed.!

And in a separate development, Burnley have unveiled their new away kit, as modeled by Commercial Director 'Howlin' Randy Logan. Mr. Logan said, in a forceful yet stuttering manner, "It represents t'community spirit and character. It has a front pocket for chewin' tobacco, johnnies for when you and your mum are in t'mood, and a lighter should you spot the managers wife at chippy."

redneck.jpg

Why are Reidy and Gunnar wearing f***ing tights ?

There not tights its that Under Armour stuff, Its great for Training in! I used to wear it when i played American Football, but when i stopped i kept wearing it to run and sometimes when i play footy, especially if my knee is giving me jipp as it keeps it warm and holds a bandage/strap in place! So anyway NOT tights! And I am looking forward to seeing our new kit now as the umbro training stuff looks ace!

Archived