BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There not tights its that Under Armour stuff, Its great for Training in! I used to wear it when i played American Football, but when i stopped i kept wearing it to run and sometimes when i play footy, especially if my knee is giving me jipp as it keeps it warm and holds a bandage/strap in place! So anyway NOT tights! And I am looking forward to seeing our new kit now as the umbro training stuff looks ace!

Sounds ideal for Stevie as they will want to do everything possible to keep him injury free. My goodness, it's like the middle of winter outside, think I'll get some :unsure:

12 days into the season. Nearly two weeks. Five feathers etc.. Anyway that's just the replica. Obviously the team will be wearing it from day one. Although we were pretty confident that this was coming it still feels good to finally have a proper football brand make our kits again.

Hi all,

Bought the Northern Ireland home top at the start of last season and was fairly impressed with the Quality. The away one was launched today and I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one before it sold out, but maybe this could be a sign that the tide could be changing for Blackburn. No in all seriousness, its a quality kit, very comfortable material and the stitching of the badge is of huge quality.

Hi all,

Bought the Northern Ireland home top at the start of last season and was fairly impressed with the Quality. The away one was launched today and I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one before it sold out, but maybe this could be a sign that the tide could be changing for Blackburn. No in all seriousness, its a quality kit, very comfortable material and the stitching of the badge is of huge quality.

Yeah, I love my northern Ireland tops, their built like proper footy tops, well fitted and they have held out so far.... unlike all my rovers kits by lonsdale......hmmm lets just lick the sponsers logo, slap it on and hope it sticks long enough for them to walk out the shop!!! C***S

Surely, kit deals are always 2 year affairs?

Don't think there's a set limit, apart from all that rubbish about the price.

I spose rovers and umbro will both see how well the deal goes and then extend it.

Down right rank amateurish,as with the 'club shop' its a complete crock of shyte.Never been a shirt man myself but many, if not most clubs see the production of the new seasons kit as a N01 priority commercial wise for the many loyal supporters/customers who are proud to wear their new club shirt on holidays etc.

This seems to happen season after season but none is ever held accountable.....BUCK YOUR IDEAS UP ROVERS COMMERCIAL DEPT FFS! :angry:

I don't see the need to get all up in arms over this. It's obvious we've had to tangle to get out of our old deal and this is what has delayed the release. Tom Finn even said that the club want to release the shirt earlier and hope to achieve this with Umbro. The club are repairing the damage done and should be applauded not criticized.

Thank you, tchocky. We all know, if we've been reading this thread, what the club has been up against and what steps they are taking to sort it out so why the need for all the criticism? There would be a case if nothing were being done, agreed. The moaning and whining is not necessary folks, give it a rest for goodness' sake :rolleyes:

Long and drawn out it may have been but Im made up we've landed Umbro, lets hope the club shop issue is also sorted out A.S.A.P.

Is it only a 12 month contract? I know it says they are providing the kit for this season but does it actually mention anywhere that it is only for the one season?

Umbro or Lonsdale?

UMBRO now stop moaning and wait - sportworld were the ones that messed it all up for us as they had the sponsorship deal which included the shop and now they pull out of the contract with Lonsdale. Dont blame the club.

Im sure the next moan will be about the prices anyway so why bother!

Roversmum..."The moaning and whining is not necessary folks, give it a rest for goodness' sake "

It`s all some people on here seem to do mum.

I don`t mind critisism, if it`s constructive critisism.

It`s pretty obvious the club aren`t to blame on this subject, it`s sportsworld or whatever they`re called?? :blink:

If it`s not the shirts, it`s the number of season tickets sold. Some people need to lighten up a bit. :)

This isnt a moan honestly!!! But every year i go on holiday and my mates will have their new PNE, City, United etc shirts on and im always stuck with last seasons rovers shirt because ours doesnt get realised until the season starts and the only place you can get it is the worst club shop in the histry of clubs having shops!

Im hoping that the umbro deal will be the start of something new with shirts going on sale in July and i can get the from local JJB, because i can buy all the other umbro teams at the minute so it would be nice to go somewhere down south and see a rovers shirt on the racks!!! Dont know why but that always makes me smile a little when i see one, anyone else??

Archived