BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

The kit is definitely <_<Umbro it has been produced & ok`d by the club. My 'man in the know' ;) says it has all the umbro trademarks (ie...fancy under arm bits like the England shirts) & looks very nice (both home & away)

All we are waiting for is Sportsworld or whatever they`re called (?) to pull their fingers out & sign whatever contracts that need to be signed. The shirts are waiting to be dispatched.

I think we've been talking to the same person Cletus!

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just on the tacky sportsworld shop and Rovers, for me is it not the duty of the club to sell the Rovers brand by designing quality clothing with the Rovers logo on it to the public wether its a money making adventure or not.

The image of the fans is as important as the club itself.

I think we've been talking to the same person Cletus!

:tu: I know who he is, you know who he is & he know`s who he is ;)

the new kits have to be on sale before our intertoto cup game or we will all look like wallys!!!

yeah i love the retro kits, my jansen 10 jersey is my fave but when your team is playing in a kit none of the supporters are wearing, it just doesn't happen!!!!

The kit hasn't changed much to be fair.

As for Inter tot, you don't get to those dizzy heights every year, might as well release a new kit to mark the occasion...

As is so apparent from the quality of the shirt and Lonsdale on it, it is a fake. That soccer-tops site gets mentioned everywhere, but it is just full of fakes. The Beckham one on there is another bad example. Some end up looking like the actual shirt, lots of others don't. Depends how much the club release about it before it is launched.

This is one good reason for clubs to keep the new shirt details under wraps for as long as possible before launch, stop the counterfeiters taking people's money who think they are buying the real stuff.

I'm a big fan of the clubs/manufacturers leaking false information, so the fakers make the wrong shirts and waste a load of money :lol:

Archived