SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunday is the day of rest !

Good Morning.

This is steadily getting beyond a joke, no details of when and where the new kit will be available. Having floated around the web over the weekend, almost every single other team already have their new kit on sale, or a release date. Huddersfield have done it, and even FC United have done it.

We managed it a couple of seasons ago, when we wore the new home kit on the final day against City, so why not now.

Who employs these people?

A premier league team, with conference league administration.

The club are in legal dicussions to get the club shop back, so they can't announce anything regarding the kits, till this is sorted.

A contract they got themselves into. I would hope a head or two would roll for having a useless 'club' shop and no new kits when people are gagging to buy them, but I rather doubt it somehow.

Perhaps my Photoshop effort might be a bit closer to the mark then if it's deffo going to be Umbro !!

mmp.jpg

Or like this as Umbro like to put the logo at the top of the shirt.

Away1.jpg

If it was like that I would be happy, but it is bound to have them stupid white splodges down the side which look like a bird has just sh*t on you

If we get the bird dropings on the sides, I really hope they are red on the black half, and black on red half. That way it is more incorporated in the whole design of the shirt.

Unfortunately I don't think Umbro will be able to find birds that ###### red & black, so we probably will be stuck with white.

If we get the bird dropings on the sides, I really hope they are red on the black half, and black on red half. That way it is more incorporated in the whole design of the shirt.

Unfortunately I don't think Umbro will be able to find birds that ###### red & black, so we probably will be stuck with white.

Seems I have birds in my locality that manage to sh*t red & black all over my freshly cleaned car so dont rule it out completely!!!!! If anyone at Umbro is interested please feel free to contact me, the secret is obviously in their diet.

Seems I have birds in my locality that manage to sh*t red & black all over my freshly cleaned car so dont rule it out completely!!!!! If anyone at Umbro is interested please feel free to contact me, the secret is obviously in their diet.

I'd not go out with them again if I were you :lol:

Has anyone seen the scarf that our new keeper is holding up on the official website, that looks to me to be NEW Rovers merchandies, whatever next. :)

quite smart actually.

I would have posted a link but i'm useless & dont know how, so you will just have to do it yourself.

No news on the new kit or trying to get the club shop back? I cant even imagine what money Rovers are missing out on by not having the Kit already in the shops!

Well, it can't be much longer before we see the kit. According to the fixture list we have a friendly against Wrexham next Tuesday.

Legal discussions are ongoing, and it is apparently all down to Sports World who haven't bothered to deal with it yet. Umbro have the kit ready but are currently barred from selling it as Sports World still have the exclusive contract to supply kit to the club.

Just a thought.

If we do get a red & black away kit this year, would most fans buy this kit instead of the new home kit?

If yes, wouldn’t the stands at Ewood be red & black this year instead of blue & white.

Archived