BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that to comply w/ the UEFA rules on numbering in their competitions?

Don't sweat it --it's the euro version. Looks like i'll be

120 quid (w/ shipping to the states) lighter come early September.

That away kit is very sharp. Better than any since the '95 away kit.

(the Batty/LeSaux bustup model). ;)

Can we replace the BRFC on the back of the collar to 'Craig Bellamy is a W*anker!'?

I might have to visit you in Fermanagh if the quality of the birds are at that level or higher. I have a certain level of standard, but that girl might be within. Just. :P

I have to consider that one. I think that you stuck your nose up at an invite over, so you can do one, lol.

:rolleyes:

I think the shirt looks good. Best we've had for yonks. And to top it all off we might have a sponsor that actually fits the shirt next season. Whoa. Might just have to wait one season now... Maybe just get the away shirt in case it changes next season.

And here we are discussing shipment times from China when Lancashire used to be the centre of the world trade in textiles.

I'll just get my cocoa & slippers.

Tonight we wore the Home Euro shirt.

I bet with the Intertoto coming before the first League game it's the only one they've got ready.

I mostly like the look of the new kits (maybe the armpit to waist foolishness will grow on me).

i like the new away shirt too.....but would probably buy the home one.....coz blue n white is "simply the best"..........my fave kits down the years were the dark blue home one we had in our first prem year and the home kappa 'TIME' one..............and the kit that never was....see below :rover:

Loving the new shirts, I'm sure i'll be purchasing both. Its about time we had a decent sponsor. I know Umbro make a lot of sh**e products but when it comes to making kits and training gear they are quality. One of my favourate away shirts was the red Kappa shirt (uefa cup v Celtic) anybody else rate it?

Loving the new shirts, I'm sure i'll be purchasing both. Its about time we had a decent sponsor. I know Umbro make a lot of sh**e products but when it comes to making kits and training gear they are quality. One of my favourate away shirts was the red Kappa shirt (uefa cup v Celtic) anybody else rate it?

ive got one of those red kappa ones......i do really like it too....im thinking of going to jjb sports to get 3 Tugay put on it.....also, i thought all our kappa shirts were good!

I liked last season's yellow one. Bought one at the club shop (our wonderful club shop that could only give me a black number and white letters as they didn't have a complete set of either one) and it's becoming my favorite weekend long-sleeve shirt.

ive got one of those red kappa ones......i do really like it too....im thinking of going to jjb sports to get 3 Tugay put on it.....also, i thought all our kappa shirts were good!

Have to admit I bought the european kappa one as well. I know we only got to wear it a couple of times so I had it on in Salzburg. In fact the only kappa shirt I never bought was the yellow away shirt. Just hoping the sponsor doesn't come of these shirts. I know its a c**p sponsor but its better than the mess your left with after it comes off. I bought the England one day cricket shirt from the world cup. The vodafone sponsor came of that too :angry: . Had a whinge at the Mrs about her washing techniques which wasn't clever cos now I'm washing my own clothes! :lol:

Have to admit I bought the european kappa one as well. I know we only got to wear it a couple of times so I had it on in Salzburg. In fact the only kappa shirt I never bought was the yellow away shirt. Just hoping the sponsor doesn't come of these shirts. I know its a c**p sponsor but its better than the mess your left with after it comes off. I bought the England one day cricket shirt from the world cup. The vodafone sponsor came of that too :angry: . Had a whinge at the Mrs about her washing techniques which wasn't clever cos now I'm washing my own clothes! :lol:

i was gonna buy a cricket shirt....but was put off by the huge phone company on the front............but its true it can leave a sponsor shape on the shirt with a faded look.............your wife had it planned.....my ex girlfriend washed my old kappa AMD shirt with a black wooly jumper.......i have done my own washing ever since aswell.......kunning burds!!!! <_<

Well im just glad it aint lonsdale any more... i bought 4 shirts and lost sponsors on three of them... also lost the AMD on my kappa and HSA of that Yellow one... Am I doing summit wrong in the wash, or maybe wearin them too much??? Who Knows? And as much as I hate walking around with a rainbow coloured betting chip on my stomach, I would like it to be there 4 weeks after i buy the shirt! And is anyone one else glad we dont have Illiminous green, Bright Yellow, or Vomit Orange as a goalie kit this season...finally summit sensible like black.... I think Brad was fed up looking like some tie-dye hippie!

Well im just glad it aint lonsdale any more... i bought 4 shirts and lost sponsors on three of them... also lost the AMD on my kappa and HSA of that Yellow one... Am I doing summit wrong in the wash, or maybe wearin them too much??? Who Knows? And as much as I hate walking around with a rainbow coloured betting chip on my stomach, I would like it to be there 4 weeks after i buy the shirt! And is anyone one else glad we dont have Illiminous green, Bright Yellow, or Vomit Orange as a goalie kit this season...finally summit sensible like black.... I think Brad was fed up looking like some tie-dye hippie!

Turn the shirt inside out when you wash them. That way they don't wear out so fast. Have not had a huge problem with losing sponsors on the kits I have.

Turn the shirt inside out when you wash them. That way they don't wear out so fast. Have not had a huge problem with losing sponsors on the kits I have.

If you really want to make it last, as well as tuning it inside out you could also put it inside a pillow case. Not that I do that kind of girly thing of course :ph34r:

Archived