BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the red one looks nice

how long will we have the new kit for, i hope they don't change it again at the end of the season, they should keep it for 2 seasons

you will be pleased to know for ONE year only! anything more than £20 for a shirt will be a scandal.

you will be pleased to know for ONE year only! anything more than £20 for a shirt will be a scandal.

Thats rubbish. I would pay more than £20 for those shirts. I love the build up to a new season waiting for our new shirts to come out - hell, its not like Rovers have any other merchandise for us to spend our money on is it.

Anyone got any idea as to what colour the shorts and socks will be for our new red/black halves?

Not sure the ones pictured on the club shop are final.

Black shorts with red/white trim, black socks with red/white trim

one man and his dog :lol: rest of us are working.another great p.r. stunt by rovers :wstu:

Kids are off school Mr Bacup

Thats rubbish. I would pay more than £20 for those shirts. I love the build up to a new season waiting for our new shirts to come out - hell, its not like Rovers have any other merchandise for us to spend our money on is it.

given the normal shirt lasts for 2 seasons and costs between £40-45, it is only logical to only expect to pay £20-22.50 for 1 season!

hence why they will change shirts every season, because people are daft enough to buy them every season! :wstu:

Me too - il wait until its out, but il deffo be getting the Red & Black one this year aswell as the home kit.

Anyone going to Ewood today to welcome Roque?

i was gonna go, but have to work - already finishing early tomorrow, for the huddersfield game.

back to the kits, they're the best we've had for ages.

Yeah because the rest of the premier only charge double that - but hey anything more than half price and the moaners will be slagging off the club!

Yeah because the rest of the premier only charge double that - but hey anything more than half price and the moaners will be slagging off the club!

rest of premiership have kits for TWO seasons,not ONE meaning you will pay £80 for 2 seasons !! doesn`t look a bargain now does it....

Archived