BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hotspot and Lancs to win the Championship?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

watched the game this morning, good game for us! B)

glad we back on winning ways, masceranas has been a good player for us in the odis and 20/20 can definately hit the ball.

for me he's the type of player that just comes on and starts hitting it out the ground at the right time in the game, the difference between winning and losing. :D

• 2 months later...
Oh to live in some area where the Government spunks loads of money on subsidising other teams.

Corrected ;) Theres no other way that there would be a test at Glamorgan otherwise.

The ECB will eventually lose out on this, as they are still riding the Ashes bandwagon. If we get stuffed the next time, then crowds will be back to nothing.

facilities at OT arent that great compared to some of the newer stadiums.

Sorry typo there

the corporate facilities at OT arent that great compared to some of the newer stadiums.

Edgbaston needs to redevelop as well or that will cease to be a test venue

Coupled with nothing in 09, and a single ODI in 10.

Oh to live in London with two "suitable venues"

Old Trafford is never full for Test matches and so doesn't deserve to have matches. The ECB has bumped Old Trafford for Cardiff and other new grounds where the demand is higher not Lord's or the Oval.

Old Trafford is never full for Test matches and so doesn't deserve to have matches. The ECB has bumped Old Trafford for Cardiff and other new grounds where the demand is higher not Lord's or the Oval.

I'm not saying that you are wrong on certain days but I have had a real struggle to get tickets for test matches. The last one I got was obtained for me by a member at OT.

It's a beautiful ground and deserves test status. The only thing against it is the Lancashire weather.

Horlicks.

Old Trafford is a historic test match ground, Lancashire has the biggest membership of any county, Manchester is the biggest city in a region of 7 million people but the north west as usual is treated like some backwater.

Chuffin southern ECB bias barstewards

never full?

for test matches?

Aye, whatever.

Archived