BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2-1 to Fulham, Bullard free kick (and a Simon Davies goal earlier). Got to question Scott Carson though, should have saved the free kick.

Great result for us too.

Great weekend all round as far as Rovers are concerned with the only team around us winning being Liverpool.

Saying that I think we may lose a bit of ground next week as most of the teams around us have pretty easy ties and us having a tricky trip to the Emirates.

Saying that I think we may lose a bit of ground next week as most of the teams around us have pretty easy ties and us having a tricky trip to the Emirates.

Although for the same reason Liverpool must be not looking forward to next week. They're at Chelsea. I watched them against Sunderland on Saturday evening and they didn't convince again.

Although for the same reason Liverpool must be not looking forward to next week. They're at Chelsea. I watched them against Sunderland on Saturday evening and they didn't convince again.

Just noticed that Citeh are away to Man Ure so they are unlikely to gain any points.

Villa and Everton are very strong this season.

We need a miracle.

The thing is I don't think they really are that strong, just better than we've been for the last 3 months. I've watched Villa last 3 games. They were no better than us when we played them. They were very poor at Fulham when they got beat. Today they were struggling first half and they only got back into the game cos newcastle self-destructed with 3 soft goals. I've not seen as much of Everton but I know they were very lucky at Wigan.

This is what annoys me the most about this season. If we'd perfomed consistantly like we started we'd be bang in contention for 4th.

However if you think todays results were bad for us, think how Rafa will be feeling. :blink:

Reading tried to buy Josie Altidore from NY/NJ Red Bulls, but didn't sell someone they were hoping to sell to raise the cash.

Take my word, despite all of the hype about Adu, Altidore is the future star in the US team.

Listened to the first half over here Phil and Everton where crap, Reading could have had 2 goals.

Agree with you Hasta, they've been no better than us this season on average and if you take into account what somebody mentioned on here about Villa having to spend 20-30m to just keep what they have then we are in even better shape.

Ok, now this just pisses me off.

But honestly, when's the last time the teams around us did NOT win a match? We can't compete if we're the only team capable of having a bad form.

Wait a minute, we are unbeaten in 7 and have crept back up to be within touching distance of the clubs above us. Once Arsenal are out of the way, we have tough but winnable games whilst the others have sinkers.

Archived