• Emerton
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seen as were showing new songs, (mambo no 5)

a little bit of FRIEDEL in our lives

a little bit of BENTLEY down the sides

a little bit of SAMBA just what we need

a little bit of ROQUE with his speed

a little bit of NELSON in defense

a little bit of TUGAY he's immense

a little bit of singing from the fans

a little bit of HUGHESEY he's your man

COME ON ROVERS!!!!!!!!

may the best team win. Ha ha.

The table suggests that'll be us then. Cheers.

Big game today! Bring on the mass hysteria, that's what it's all about. I've looked forward to it all week. Another win would be awesome and bring a bit of daylight between us and one of "the big four". Dare I say it though, it's a game that Liverpool simply can't afford to lose.

Ewood will be rocking tonight!

Eddie, I am really confident about this one - and not just out of blind devotion to my team.

We have been playing excellent football, and apart from a few lapses at the back, look very solid.

Any points out of this one would be a great result.

Was back in your city again on tuesday - Paris is amazing - Will you get to see the game live there?

Mass hysteria! This is Nov 3rd for goodness sake! People are behaving like it's a certain Sunday morning in 1995! Get real people and remember it's just another game and that pride can frequently come before a fall.

Get real?

Reality is we have had our best start for 13 years, we have 7 on the bounce (6 in the PL), we are 5th, could go 3rd, the ground is close to sold out, we are playing one of the best clubs in the country, the atmosphere will be red hot, the sun is shining and Sparky is talking it up. Walking down Livesey Branch Road is going to be a real buzz. Today is the reason we watch football.

I'm going to enjoy mass hysteria for the time being...............those who want to mope around are free to do so, but I think you'll be in the minority! :)

Get real?

Reality is we have had our best start for 13 years, we have 7 on the bounce (6 in the PL), we are 5th, could go 3rd, the ground is close to sold out, we are playing one of the best clubs in the country, the atmosphere will be red hot, the sun is shining and Sparky is talking it up. Walking down Livesey Branch Road is going to be a real buzz. Today is the reason we watch football.

I'm going to enjoy mass hysteria for the time being...............those who want to mope around are free to do so, but I think you'll be in the minority! :)

Well said!

I have bloody hoovered up four times today, trying to stave off cabin fever...... (the strange thing is - I dont even have a hoover...) Hysteria? Bring it on!

Is it time to go to the pub yet?

One Love - BRFC

Get real?

All I'm trying to say is the higher your expectations the greater your disappointment. You are a prime example if you don't mind me saying so. You were comtemplating packing in even going not long ago. Sparky'll be gone sooner or later and I'll be fearing for your well being. :rolleyes:

All I'm trying to say is the higher your expectations the greater your disappointment. You are a prime example if you don't mind me saying so. You were comtemplating packing in even going not long ago. Sparky'll be gone sooner or later and I'll be fearing for your well being. :rolleyes:

With that negative mindset will you ever be happy?

You might as well just give up, because sooner or later we'll all be dead anyway...

With that negative mindset will you ever be happy?

You might as well just give up, because sooner or later we'll all be dead anyway...

I think you are confusing negativity with wisdom krislu. Dont worry though you aren't in the minority, it actually appears to be quite common

My recent disillusion with football was never with Rovers but with the game in general which as we all know has gone to hell in a handbag. Not that this is the thread for that debate. I have already chosen a good bottle for tonight, celebrating or drowning sorrows, it doesn't matter which because today is a wonderful day to be a Rover.

I think you are confusing negativity with wisdom krislu.

Wisdom................... oh come on theno you really are taking the mick

Eddie, I am really confident about this one - and not just out of blind devotion to my team.

We have been playing excellent football, and apart from a few lapses at the back, look very solid.

Any points out of this one would be a great result.

Was back in your city again on tuesday - Paris is amazing - Will you get to see the game live there?

Yeah, I'll have to head to a bar to get Setanta, so I'm sure to be surrounded by Liverpool fans (by surrounded I mean there will probably be 5 of them and then the rest of tha bar won't care what is going on).

Mass hysteria! This is Nov 3rd for goodness sake! People are behaving like it's a certain Sunday morning in 1995! Get real people and remember it's just another game and that pride can frequently come before a fall.

Mass hysteria is every game, sir. If we were all like you the world would be a pretty disgusting place.

We had a good preview on Soccer Saturday, our number 1 fan Charlie Nicholas talking up our chances today even Phil Thompson has been impressed with us.

Liverpool do have some players missing but the danger is Gerrard we have to close him down quickly before he can shoot from distance.

Archived