• Nelsen
    • Warnock
    • Bentley
    • Emerton
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

Still needs some tweaking!! (Okay cokey tune)

You bring your Torres in, your Torres out

In-out, in-out

Benitez £ucks about

You spent a load of money

And your still way down

Time Be-nitez was out

Oh you should support the rovers

At least we’ve won the premier league

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams have not been to good at keeping clean sheets this season. Rovers just the one (Man City) and Liverpool have not kept one for six games. Indeed, The Reds have kept only one clean sheet on this ground in the league since 1946 (22 visits) - in 2006 when Robbie Fowler scored in a 1-0 win whilst being 30 yards offside when the match was rearranged 7 times to suit the Merseysiders whimsy.

If Voronin plays, which will be determined by a random number generator on Benitez Sinclair Spectrum, it will be his second visit this year after his time wasting masterclass for Leverkusen last season.

We need to be confident and play our normal game of quick slick flowing football to take the game to them. An early goal may shake their confidence enough to give us an unassailable advantage.

Should be a great atmosphere, and a beer filled BBE and Riverside should rise to the occasion and give us a repeat of Boxing Day. What a great day that was.

2-0 to the Rovers I reckon.

You bring your Torres in, your Torres out,

In-out in-out

Benitez £ucks about,

You've spent a load of money

And you'll win £uck all,

Benitez knows bugger all!

Oh you should support the Rovers...

Champions League here we come!

To the tune of "The Candyman" from Willywonka and the chocolate factory original verison.

Who can rob your houses?

Violate your gran

Sell cocaine from an ice cream van

The Scousers can!

You bring your Torres in, your Torres out,

In-out in-out

Benitez £ucks about,

You've spent a load of money

And you'll win £uck all,

Benitez knows bugger all!

Champions League here we come!

absolute quality :rover:

If Voronin plays, which will be determined by a random number generator on Benitez Sinclair Spectrum

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fancy us big time for this one. Hopefully moko and bents are fit. A repeat of last boxing day will do nicely. Looking forward to the samba v crouch aerial battles.

this is gonna be huge cannot wait!

i do however thing this will be a massively tough encounter but rovers are the king of destroying the bigger teams.. i can see a 2-1 with derbs knocking us a late winner with santa cruz opening us up on 64mins.. pool' will take the lead around the 34-36min mark....

i got my tickets at 4.00, 3 seats together in the riverside stand, they only had restricted view seats left as we wanted 3 together. the girl in the office told me its defo going to be a sell out

full house, floodlights, goals galore, mud and guts, 5-4 to rovers

where else can you get entertainment like that? (apart from x factor, of course)

Every seat will be taken, people sitting in aisles and the corp boxes will be packed.

Then the announcer booms out:

"aaaaaand the attendance here is 17901...*muttering*...mumble...taxman...save money...mumble.."

Don't worry, the speakers are so bad no one will understand anyway :wacko:

Still needs some tweaking!! (Okay cokey tune)

You bring your Torres in, your Torres out

In-out, in-out

Benitez £ucks about

You spent a load of money

And your still way down

Time Be-nitez was out

At least we’ve won the premier league

That's very good Hughsey! If I could just suggest one small tweak?

To make it fit that tune and with the right rythmn:

You bring your Torres in, and you take your Torres out.

In-out, In-out

Benitez £ucks about

Etc, Etc

Just as you have it. Great stuff I will be singing that as I watch on Setanta. :P

Looks like it's possible the crowd could top last years. With all the coverage in today's media could give a further boost to sales. A 30,000 attendance would look good in the subsequent match reports. Are tickets available up to kick-off, or does the status of todays high-profile game preclude that?

just one thing: lets have a bit less negativity from rovers fans on here: e.g liverpool won't fancy a cold night in blackburn (it's blackburn for gawds sake, not antarctica), they won't like our physical style (is there a more dirty player - oooh i mean wholehearted/committed/driven player - than steve gerrard),

face it, we are 5th on merit. if it was just a case of physical style or cold weather :rolleyes: then newcastle or oldham or cape cod academicals would be european champions, not milan!

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEES

GUTTED I CANT BE THEIR TODAY BUT GOOOD LUCK ROVERS ....NEXT TIME I F5 I WANT 10 PAGES OF JUBLATION TO CATCH UP ON MONDAY MORNING......

GOOOD LUCK ROVER HAT THE TACHY PERMED TEA LEAFS

Archived