BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread Part 3

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I`m not sure if it has been mentioned previously - so apologies if it has and and its repeating !

I would have preferred for Mark Bowen (Hughes second in command) to be offerred a role before Big Sam or Ince.

At least he knows the club, has the respect of the players, and he is close to the running of Blackburn Rovers from a managerial aspect as he would have done a fair share of Hughes work which was delegated.

would never of happened. Was always going with sparky

I`m not sure if it has been mentioned previously - so apologies if it has and and its repeating !

I would have preferred for Mark Bowen (Hughes second in command) to be offerred a role before Big Sam or Ince.

At least he knows the club, has the respect of the players, and he is close to the running of Blackburn Rovers from a managerial aspect as he would have done a fair share of Hughes work which was delegated.

That would be Mark Bowen who followed Hughes to Citeh. Might as well start talking about Bob Crompton as the next manager.

No it isn´t...Beenhakker´s CV is far superior to Ten Cate´s when it comes to achievement as manager rather than as an assistant. A Dutch championship with Ajax ( something Ten Cate couldn´t manage), three La Ligas in a row with Real Madrid and taking the likes of Trinidad & Tobago (!) to the World Cup finals.

Downsides are age and the fact he has had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

I have been out of the loop for a few hours and I could possibly die before getting up to speed trawling through the thread with my painfully slow, antiquated computer. Could somebody give me a brief update? Is Beenhaker Nicko's mystery man? I dont think that would be too bad.

The only clue on the 'mystery' man I can give is that he has NEVER been mentioned on here...

That tells you how much of a surprise he would be and also speaks accurately of his quality.

Why do people keep sayin Ince??? Look what nicko wrote!!!

plus this was asked already and so far i have seen no answer to it, as i am stuck back on page 463

Nicko are the bookies taking bets on this mystery man or is he so far off the radar he is not even being considered in their lists?

[

In the end none of us know. None of us have ever talked to these people. Or really understood them. Or interviewed them for that matter.

I for one back JW. And Ince looks right for me.. if not.. who else

For christs sake what the hell looks right about Ince for you.

As I posted earlier he's an arrogant gobby manager of 3rd division Milton Keynes.He hates Blackburn Rovers.

He would stay for 2 years then OFF.No doubt commenting he had done all he could at 2 bit small town Blackburn.

So is that a shock to you? Like Gordon Lee to Newcastle, Furphy to Sheff U, Jim Smith to Birmingham, Kendall to Everton, Hughes to Man City. That's life at a small town club. But it shouldnt stop us wanting the best young talent - players or managers. One day maybe we will crack it. Champs Lge and another tilt at a windmill. If we had done fourth would Hughes have stayed? We'll never know. But if the top young players and managers see us as a great place to be and maybe move on from some golden day in the future, it means they will have carried us with them?

Would you rather snog Sharon from Darwen and marry her for life. Or have a romp with Siena Miller in her youth and settle down with Sharon with a smile on your face?

No further questions your honour.

[

In the end none of us know. None of us have ever talked to these people. Or really understood them. Or interviewed them for that matter.

I for one back JW. And Ince looks right for me.. if not.. who else

For christs sake what the hell looks right about Ince for you.

As I posted earlier he's an arrogant gobby manager of 3rd division Milton Keynes.He hates Blackburn Rovers.

He would stay for 2 years then OFF.No doubt commenting he had done all he could at 2 bit small town Blackburn.

So is that a shock to you? Like Gordon Lee to Newcastle, Furphy to Sheff U, Jim Smith to Birmingham, Kendall to Everton, Hughes to Man City. That's life at a small town club. But it shouldnt stop us wanting the best young talent - players or managers. One day maybe we will crack it. Champs Lge and another tilt at a windmill. If we had done fourth would Hughes have stayed? We'll never know. But if the top young players and managers see us as a great place to be and maybe move on from some golden day in the future, it means they will have carried us with them?

Would you rather snog Sharon from Darwen and marry her for life. Or have a romp with Siena Miller in her youth and settle down with Sharon with a smile on your face?

No further questions your honour.

:rock: wht th heck ar u on about

Well that makes two of us.

Well now I've read that article (took about 40 mins to read it all) I have got a real feeling of respect for that guy, and if half of what the article says is actually true, then Ince could well become a top manager. And I have now moved into hoping it is with Rovers. Also the article claims that he took all his "badges" and coaching courses while he was with Macclefield. Maybe true or not?

Shearer, has requested to be considered. ( again ).

Surprised ?

Is this true, or just some attention-seeking nonsense? In the complete abscence of any back-up or link, I will be forced to conclude it is the latter.

Archived