BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread Part 3

Quite true, but surely for a young and inexperienced manager with great potential (like Ince) he would make an excellent guide and mentor. Beehakker as Director of Football and Ince as the manager......sorted!

I thought we were trying to get a manager on the cheap not double the cost.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, it might be coming out soon...so here you are.

Rovers approached MK Dons about Paul Ince earlier today about becoming the new manager . It was an approach subject to approval by the Premier League who have since been contacted.

Ince will be 'interviewed' tomorrow for the 'first time' but basically the job is his if they can through the coaching badges problem.

The Premier League chairman will be asked to vote - probably in a ring round - but I think they will say yes.

Like I said earlier there had been a call in advance to set up this scenario if they decided to go down the Ince route.

Ince's guest appearance at a coaching course is his 'effort to start picking up qualifications.'

It is a bit of a farce, but there we go...

Anyway, I would think Paul Ince will be your new manager.

Do you think any Premier chairman will dare to turn this down...for whatever reason.

It's a pretty bold appointment. By the way Ray Mathias - his likely number two - is actually a very good man.

Come on Russia.

I can't really think of any instance where a director of football plus manager arrangement has worked, especially if they've never even met (like Ince and Burnleyhacker). Look what happened with King Kenny and Harford.

I think we have to pick a manager and let them run everything, it's the only way.

OK, it might be coming out soon...so here you are.

Rovers approached MK Dons about Paul Ince earlier today about becoming the new manager . It was an approach subject to approval by the Premier League who have since been contacted.

Ince will be 'interviewed' tomorrow for the 'first time' but basically the job is his if they can through the coaching badges problem.

The Premier League chairman will be asked to vote - probably in a ring round - but I think they will say yes.

Like I said earlier there had been a call in advance to set up this scenario if they decided to go down the Ince route.

Ince's guest appearance at a coaching course is his 'effort to start picking up qualifications.'

It is a bit of a farce, but there we go...

Anyway, I would think Paul Ince will be your new manager.

Do you think any Premier chairman will dare to turn this down...for whatever reason.

It's a pretty bold appointment. By the way Ray Mathias - his likely number two - is actually a very good man.

Come on Russia.

Ah well. I suppose we fans of a "two bob club" will just have to get behind the obnoxious Cockney get then. :(

Very disappointed Paul Ince has been offered the job.

I've been around long enough to know a "wrong 'un" when I see one and Ince is without doubt a wrong 'un.

Hope I'm wrong but I think it'll be a disaster.

What's the betting rock bottom Rovers send an SOS for Allardyce in November ?

Get in! if this turns out to be the case, jesus i've been sh!tscared it was a shoe in for some tired old clown. Brilliant, if Bilic is meant for bigger things then this is the best outcome, so relieved if this works out----Can hardly see where ex-tranny man ray figures though as its not llikely given the standard of football he's used to he'd have a scooby when it comes to the big time!

If Alan is right and Ince comes to Ewood, then JW and the rest of the Board will have done their homework and will have made their decision based not on what ince said at West ham, or United, or whatever, but on taking soundings from a range of sources.

I hope.

Of the three live contenders, he is the obnvious choice.

McLaren and BFS both damaged goods

Ince - a manager on his way up the managerial ladder.

Would have preferred Henk or Al but at least I'll be renewing

That's one you will have to wait for...in the Mirror tomorrow.

Can we get a bet on it? :lol:

He's just knocked another one in so add another million :D

Since when did Betfair open a market on Ronaldo staying? :)

Ince would be the candidate I'd hate to have the least out of the three. He will either sink or swim at this level and this is probably the only way of finding out one way or another.

Taken from Ray Mathias's wikipedia:

Mathias recently stated that almost all of his team talks see him impersonate a swan while the players and substitutes throw Murray Mints at him whilst team manager Paul Ince will shout: 'Sit down Sturrudge' at him in a mild Welsh accent.

:blink:

Good god.

Taken from Ray Mathias's wikipedia:

Mathias recently stated that almost all of his team talks see him impersonate a swan while the players and substitutes throw Murray Mints at him whilst team manager Paul Ince will shout: 'Sit down Sturrudge' at him in a mild Welsh accent.

:blink:

Good god.

yep. so we will sign some young swindon boys and kick burnleys ass next year. yippie.

How good are the Red Brazil

50 to 1??

:lol:

Good enough to beat the Orange men?

Can't see that defence lasting against all that fire poor...although I've also said since their game against Italy that the dutch will fall against one of the lesser teams <_<

Never discount the Germans though Nicko :D

Ince has achieved every managerial goal he's had. Admittedly he's had a short career but it's arguably a better record than MH had when he joined. He may have been gobby as a player but look what happened to Keane when he became a manager. Let's get behind him. It could be far worse.

Archived