BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicko,

Do you have any idea if Robinson will be travelling to Portugal and playing some part in tommorow's game against Benfica?

and nicko, will he be having a meal on the plane, and if so, what?

Chicken and beans?

Bit lax of you going to bed btw - you should clone yourself a couple of times so you can provide a five minutely update 24/7.

and nicko, will he be having a meal on the plane, and if so, what?

Chicken and beans?

Bit lax of you going to bed btw - you should clone yourself a couple of times so you can provide a five minutely update 24/7.

I can't begin to tell you what's wrong with that!

Nicko, Antti Niemi is very much keen on move to Rovers, according Finnish media. I really can´t see the point. His time was already. Have you got any better details? Is there any news on Bentley? Spurs have some pennies more to spend after Robbo sale. I could see K.Boateng helping our midfield. £15 million plus him and it´s a win-win game. For Rovers and for Rovers.

It seems the good old Daily Mirror is the only paper with the fact that Brad SIGNED for Villa last night...

The Man City move was something of a shock, causing all sorts of stress for Joe Hart. That deal was masterminded by a certain Kia Joorabchian, by the way...and City could not afford the whole package...do I need to say more? ;)

Two belters for the morning.

Naming one of the right backs who has been watched.

And a bit of Warnock news - with the mother of all twists.

Don't ask...I ain't telling.

RIGHT BACK - Just a target, decent player, leaving it to the scouts to decide who is the best choice - and the progress has still got quite a way to run.

WARNOCK - It's a big twist, not sure whether you would see it as positive or negative...will provoke some debate.

WARNOCK - It's a big twist, not sure whether you would see it as positive or negative...will provoke some debate.

So, he's off to Bolton then! (Only joking, leave me alone!) :D

RIGHT BACK - Just a target, decent player, leaving it to the scouts to decide who is the best choice - and the progress has still got quite a way to run.

When will you reveal the good/bad news to us?

WARNOCK - It's a big twist, not sure whether you would see it as positive or negative...

Why did you ask that? You've surely been around here long enough to know that!

When I was at school we used to call girls who behaved like teasers. If you dont spill the beans pdq I demand this thread be renamed 'Pricko's thread. :P

Archived