BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did tell you he was coming last week didn't I and the other latest one is that our number 1 goalkeeper Willy Gueret is also coming to you with Andrews

If this actually happens..the mods better repair the swear filter pretty damn quick!!

I did tell you he was coming last week didn't I and the other latest one is that our number 1 goalkeeper Willy Gueret is also coming to you with Andrews

I seriously hope you are joking, Andrews is bad enough.

Ince is going to face a swarm. Where is the sense in buying a 34 year old goalkeeper who is probably playing at his level this coming season. If he likes League 2 players so much he can go join them again.

A friend of mine is a season ticket holder at a league 2 club (not stanley) and I asked him if he remembered him from last season and his quote was:-

He was the best player in Division Four last season. Strong, powerful and passes the ball very well. Big jump to the Premier League though.

I'm not convinced.

well, I can't see it myself, but if Incey signs Andrews and Gueret you've got to reckon these things come along in threes. Roque Santa Cruz out, Dean Windass in and you've just rolled three cherries.

Happy days! :tu:

A friend of mine is a season ticket holder at a league 2 club (not stanley) and I asked him if he remembered him from last season and his quote was:-

He was the best player in Division Four last season. Strong, powerful and passes the ball very well. Big jump to the Premier League though.

I'm not convinced.

If he can pass to a team mate and doesn't panic in possession it will be an improvement on much of last season.

Have to say, the name Mark Atkins springs to mind...

And, don't forget, Hughes's first signing (or thereabouts) was Robbie Savage, possibly the worst 'footballer' I've yet seen in a blue 'n' white shirt!

I'm pretty sure it was Aaron Mokoena wasn't it? Look at what everyone thinks of him now... :unsure:

I know nothing of this player Andrews and have never seen him play but my initial reaction is we should be aiming for a higher calibre of player than league 1 fodder....most footballers at 27 years of age play there football at that level for one reason and one reason only and we all know what that is!

Very perplexed sums my feelings up at the moment! :wacko:

I can't believe the reaction toward a player who many may not have seen play.

It reminds me of the hostility of Leeds fans toward John McGovern when Clough signed him.

Ince must have seen enough of this player to want to have him as part of the squad.

If Ince is to be trusted with multi-million pound signings, then for the time being we should trust his judgement of a player he knows well.

I work with a Wolves season ticket holder. Here are some of the things he's said to me:

Andrews will always go for the spectacular pass even to a marked player when there's an unmarked player nearer.

Colleague and his mates in the pub delighted when Andrews broke his leg.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

And to the poster who said he reminded him of Atkins, that's exactly what I thought on hearing about this.

This is not good. Not good at all.

Archived