BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

• Backroom

Great lad, proper pro, may not be the best but gives it all. Normally the rovers fans like this type but he is a victim of the Ince era.

Slate me if you will but the squad would be weaker without him, proven when he deputised well at RB

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. I don't care what anybody says, Keith is Mr 100%. He always gives 100%, 100% of the time. He might have a shocker or a decent game but he will always put in the maximum.

Should we expect anything less? It's always the sign of a bad player when people boast that he "tries hard". I would try hard, but it doesn't make me a PL footballer. No offence to Keith, he can only do his best. Sam is the sucka who plays him and missed the chance to sell him, and JW is a bigger tit for renewing his contract.

Should we expect anything less? It's always the sign of a bad player when people boast that he "tries hard". I would try hard, but it doesn't make me a PL footballer. No offence to Keith, he can only do his best. Sam is the sucka who plays him and missed the chance to sell him, and JW is a bigger tit for renewing his contract.

No we shouldn't expect anything else but I'm definitely not saying 'he tries hard but...'. Colin Hendry tried hard. He was a fantastic footballer and always gave 100%, didn't make him sh!t. Keith isn't sh!t either.

After witnessing the disappearance of most of the transfer funds received by the club over the last few years, I, now, understand why we didn't sell keith. He's the only midfielder constantly fit and im pretty sure people like Grella have higher wages than what he is on.. I'm not a fan of Keith but compared to what we've got, fitness wise + wages, I can see why he is still here.

No we shouldn't expect anything else but I'm definitely not saying 'he tries hard but...'. Colin Hendry tried hard. He was a fantastic footballer and always gave 100%, didn't make him sh!t. Keith isn't sh!t either.

Are you seriously comparing Keith to Hendry????

His attitude in light of being booed every time his name is called on the tannoy and wrongly scapegoated has been brilliant.

Great attitude that saw him throw a missile into the crowd!!

421581.jpg

The reaction Keith gets from the fans is quite simply appauling. He isn't a world beater but he certainly isn't a huge drain on the resources like some (Zurab, Grella) who get away without any sort of questioning or stick off the fans. Christ he is the only central midfielder at the club that you can guarentee will play 25+ games a season! I'm not saying this makes him a good player I'm just pointing out he seems to brunt more than his fair share of stick. Good article also.

Great attitude that saw him throw a missile into the crowd!!

421581.jpg

I suppose if you act like a knob head and wind people up you're gona get a reaction. In this case; stuff thrown at you.

Conclusion. Don't be a knob head

I honestly hope whoever the bottle hit (if indeed it was the person winding him up) it caused some damage.

Cantona had the right idea. Flying kick right in the mush.

I suppose if you act like a knob head and wind people up you're gona get a reaction. In this case; stuff thrown at you.

I honestly hope whoever the bottle hit (if indeed it was the person winding him up) it caused some damage.

Half past 12 Fri neet. Obviously pisssed up. Get to bed arran.

It hit a pregnant lady if you must know, and brushed under the carpet. What happens to a fan that throws a missile? Banned for years. I don't see Gerrard throwing things into the crowd when being booed on England duty? Rooney gets booed, no missile thrown but verbally absues the fans and you lot slated him, but its OK for Keith?

You get booed in football its par for the course and you have to deal with it without reaction. I personally don't do it, but you will always have those that will, you should never react.

Indeed. Maj with the holier than thou attitude. It's akin to continuously poking a dig in the eye and then being shocked when it bites you.

Super Keef

It seems he loves the club. Possible future manager (providing he gets the licenses)?

I suppose we could get Ince in to assist him, future manager, LOL. I suppose his pointing skills are more akin to the dugout.

I'm sure Keith is a decent bloke, but Keith the footballer is not up to standard. He's had 2 seasons to prove us all wrong and wants another chance? Maybe if he had apologised publicly for his mister-miner last season but no instead fans supposedly got threatened with losing their season tickets for kicking up a fuss. No mention of that in his begging for another chance article???? We'll all watch this season as Andrews stands there in the clear and his team-mate with the ball takes the second option. At times its like playing with 10.

Oh and who has poked Keith in the eye??? Its akin to me booing my dog no fan has ever assaulted him.

Trouble is when eric the scrote jumped into the crowd at Palace he aimed his kick at the wrong person. I dont think he would have done the same to anyone 6ft 2 tall and largly built simply because he is a french coward. as for our keith and his limp kickthebottleatthesupporter tantrum, again, if it had been anyone with an ounce of anger little ol keith might have had a few issues.

I am not starting the season putting him down, I will wait until after the game has finished !!!

It hit a pregnant lady if you must know, and brushed under the carpet. What happens to a fan that throws a missile? Banned for years. I don't see Gerrard throwing things into the crowd when being booed on England duty? Rooney gets booed, no missile thrown but verbally absues the fans and you lot slated him, but its OK for Keith?

You get booed in football its par for the course and you have to deal with it without reaction. I personally don't do it, but you will always have those that will, you should never react.

Well if she was shouting ###### at Andrews then it's her own fault. She shouldn't have put herself in that position.

I'd like to see in a footballers contract where it says they're not allowed to react.

They get paid a lot money. So? Doesn't mean they have to take a load of ###### off knob heads who have never played football and don't really understand how team play works and whose idea of a decent formation is 442 because "that's how we used to play".

Yeh he's not the best footballer we've got. But why boo him and constantly criticise everything he does wheather it be good or bad?

If he scored a perfect hat-trick in a match this season most of you knobs on here would probably say he was lucky with every goal.

Please don't start him today Sam. It would ruin the start of the seson for me and many like minded supporters.

He's the Ewood Park version of a vuvuzela.

Well if she was shouting ###### at Andrews then it's her own fault. She shouldn't have put herself in that position.

I'd like to see in a footballers contract where it says they're not allowed to react.

They get paid a lot money. So? Doesn't mean they have to take a load of ###### off knob heads who have never played football and don't really understand how team play works and whose idea of a decent formation is 442 because "that's how we used to play".

Yeh he's not the best footballer we've got. But why boo him and constantly criticise everything he does wheather it be good or bad?

If he scored a perfect hat-trick in a match this season most of you knobs on here would probably say he was lucky with every goal.

That is rubbish, he's a 'professional' footballer and has to take whatever abuse he gets. Imagine if Diouf reacted to the fans in this way away from home or towards the away fans at home? Players up and down the country have to put up with more abuse than Andrews gets. He is getting paid a lot of money and can't react. To suggest the Romans deserved having a bottle aimed at her is total bs. Andrews should have been sacked after the incident. What if his bottle had hit a young child? Knowing Andrews passing accuracy I'd say the bottle could have hit anyone witin a 20 yard radius.

you must be a ###### idiot, trying to defend a man, who hit a pregnant women with a bottle.

had that been your wife, then what..?

had it been mine, mister andrews career and perhaps life, would be in severe danger.

Archived