BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you must be a ###### idiot, trying to defend a man, who hit a pregnant women with a bottle.

had that been your wife, then what..?

had it been mine, mister andrews career and perhaps life, would be in severe danger.

I'd of told her to stop bein a narrow-minded arsehole and to stop chatting ######. Therefore she wouldn't of got herself in to a position where a bottle would be thrown at her.

I'm not Praising him for throwin something at a pregnant woman (my guess is he didn't know she was preggers and probably wouldn't of thrown the bottle if he had known)

That is rubbish, he's a 'professional' footballer and has to take whatever abuse he gets

Why?

To say he shouldn't react because he gets paid so much is laughable.

He was stickin up for himself.

If you don't want abuse back, don't give it.

Well if she was shouting ###### at Andrews then it's her own fault. She shouldn't have put herself in that position.

?

The Rovers fan who reluctatntly reprted this last season said the comments were from a man and the bottle hit a pregnant woman.

I'd of told her to stop bein a narrow-minded arsehole and to stop chatting ######. Therefore she wouldn't of got herself in to a position where a bottle would be thrown at her.

I'm not Praising him for throwin something at a pregnant woman (my guess is he didn't know she was preggers and probably wouldn't of thrown the bottle if he had known)

Why?

To say he shouldn't react because he gets paid so much is laughable.

He was stickin up for himself.

If you don't want abuse back, don't give it.

Woman hadn't done anything she was hit by mistake. I think you ought to appologise for mouthing off about her.

Woman hadn't done anything she was hit by mistake. I think you ought to appologise for mouthing off about her.

You might wanna check my first post on this.

I pretty much said IF it was her giving him abuse then she deserved it.

I honestly hope whoever the bottle hit (if indeed it was the person winding him up) it caused some damage

Oh, he didn't know, so that's OK then. It's all her fault anyway.

What absolute toss. If he didn't play so badly he wouldn't get stick. Other players have had far worse than him. He should show some mettle and prove people wrong.

so you are condoning throwing with botles, when being offended by a couple of boo´s and perhaps a couple of provocative words..?

personally, im more provoked by your attitude towards, a pregnant girl being hit with a bottle, then i would be by critisism and boo´s while playing football.. would it then be okay for me, to throw bottles in your direction then.?

Oh, he didn't know, so that's OK then. It's all her fault anyway.

What absolute toss. If he didn't play so badly he wouldn't get stick. Other players have had far worse than him. He should show some mettle and prove people wrong.

Keep twisting them words mate.

If he played well people would say he played ###### regardless.

He got himself in the ireland squad. "they dont have anyone else". He's played well for us "no-one played well, that just made him look better than he is"

He can't win.

It happens with MGP, Diouf and Grella to name but a few.

Today, Peds got man of the match, he played well and got stuck in.

Yet people still claim he didn't deserve it.

so you are condoning throwing with botles, when being offended by a couple of boo´s and perhaps a couple of provocative words..?

personally, im more provoked by your attitude towards, a pregnant girl being hit with a bottle, then i would be by critisism and boo´s while playing football.. would it then be okay for me, to throw bottles in your direction then.?

If you wished to.

Or you could just read my posts properly and see that I'm not condoning throwing things at pregnant ladies.

It would be bad and unacceptable. I would just have no sympathy for them if it was because they were shouting abuse at people.

Arran, you cannot defend the indefensible, Keith Andrews is crap !

The lady, shouting or not, irate or happy, did NOT deserve to be hit by the object thrown by Andrews. Even if it was a total accident or aimed at another, the act of transfer of malice occurs should she have been hurt.

and like has been suggested, if Andrews was a true gent he would have gone to apologise straight away. actions like that would have made him appear so much better than he came across dont you think ?

So even when he didn't take to the field Keith is still public enemy number one with a certain group of our fans :rolleyes:

In other news Grella is still crocked and Dunn injured himself today within 4 minutes and I might add, looked like a blimp today.

Also, one of the most hated men in football (Diouf) had a rather good game today and was full of running - despite being a lazy so and so apparently

• 4 weeks later...

This thread doesn't deserve to be so far down the ranks. Time for an bump, as well as the one Uncle Ali has (according to Brownie!)

I'm missing old Keef. How long is he out for?

I had quite forgotten he existed. He may be out until all of our midfield, including reserves and youth, are injured.

Seriously though, I thought I heard that he was to fight Tyson next in a celebrity bout, the organizer stated that he was the only one with ears large enough to make it the full 12 rounds.

Keef likes to use the Vulcan nerve pinch whilst pointing to something imaginary behind his opponent. Only people with big pointy ears can pull off that manoeuvre.

Maybe that is where he is, perhaps we have sent him to do a mindmelt with Mr. Ali to find out where the money comes from.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived