BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul's Progress

Any compliment is still a compliment whoever it is from. I know the concept of paying someone a compliment is alien to you Jan! So Jan, if Ince went to Geordieland who would you bring in? Bilic? In a similar position to Ince in terms of experience, BFS? Was a bit of a Souness at Newcastle.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ince has made so much progress at Rovers the Barcodes have him on a shortlist of 3. Do i laugh or cry

There is so much nonsense written in the press that people should learn to trust nothing of what they read. Only believe it when you actually see it. This is all so farcical and ridiculous it makes a complete nonsense of why the press are supposed to be there.

In a word? Laugh and laugh hard.

We need to keep hold of Ince, you can't allow someone to spend all of that money in the summer and bring in quite a few new players and then try and bring someone else in with their own ideas to manage them. Ince has to be given time to see what he can do now and to see how he can settle into the job.

We'll see at the end of the season, if we have done poorly then Newcastle can have him then!

I have to say Ince's comments are a little disappointing.

He spent much of the summer stating how annoyed he was at the press and other clubs unsettling his players.

He had the chance to kill all the rumours and he didn't. Hughes did the same.

Surely, the most settling thing would be for Ince to say "there is no way I'm interested in leaving Blackburn Rovers right now, they gave me a chance and I'm going to repay that".

I've said it before, and I'll it again. Ince was not my ideal choice as manager, but we absolutely CANNOT consider changing the manager at this stage.

I'm sad and disappointed Ince hasn't pledged his future to Rovers.

Great post, Martin, sums up my feelings about the whole situation too. Ince wasn't my first choice, but I was happy to support him and see how he did.

To not put the issue to bed given the chance is almost insulting to those who have backed him and given him his big chance. At least Hughes had proved himself and brought us relative success, you could almost understand where he was coming from when he did the same.

Changing the manager again would be suicidal for the club, we'd be in no better position in January if a new manager was required and that'd be another transfer window wasted. Another major shake up behind the scenes would have a detrimental affect on the team and new signings / players with new contract extensions would be left wondering what was going on.

There's the slightest notion for me that Ince may just not have been savvy enough to dispel the question completely and could only manage the 'I don't talk about specualtion' line to try and avoid commenting further. I just can't help feeling he's already had his head turned by Ashley, Wise and co, though.

Hughes got frustrated after time with us though.

Ince is just a few months into this tenureship, not proven anything, bought a few of his own players in (some questionable signings as well).

His comments show a complete lack of respect.

Would not surprised me if he wanted to go, it is his character.

Any compliment is still a compliment whoever it is from. I know the concept of paying someone a compliment is alien to you Jan! So Jan, if Ince went to Geordieland who would you bring in? Bilic? In a similar position to Ince in terms of experience, BFS? Was a bit of a Souness at Newcastle.

PLEASE learn to ************ read. I have said who I'd bring in till I'm blue in the face. The answer was about 3 after the LAST time you asked it.

Why does everyone have such a problem with others views? I applaud it, and would always encourage it. If everyone on here had the same opinion it would be a dull place. If members want to voice themselves surely they are as entitled to speak as those who disagree with them. The concept generates the reason for this forum being in existence.

Members on this Forum are either like Sky or Rovers.

Confused?

Same comments. However....

Rovers

Sky

How stupid can some people be, he bacame our gaffer a few months ago. Why on earth would he want to end his Premier League manegerial career, even before its started?

Spot on with what Incey said. He can't stop the speculation can he. Unless someone wants to come up with "The Daily Ince Gazette"?

...i came here to make some ridiculous post about when is Ince leaving us, to show how bitter I still am from the Hughes situation...and now I read there might be actually something to that.

seriously. there is nothing I hate more than football. nothing.

Being someone who has no strong opinion on Ince one way or the other, it is amazing to watch normally rational people on this board partaking in this Ince witch-hunt.

It appears people are dying to find anything they can spin against our manager and bash him with. Some stuff is justified but a hell of a lot not.

Archived