BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

Cocker

I'd be thoroughly depressed if Parkes was brought back. Great bloke and a true Rovers legend but his time has gone. Hughes was correct to make the decision to get rid of him but the Board handled it terribly.

As for tomorrow's game, the fans have to get behind the team from the off. We need to start getting some points on the board, and if we don't get anything on Saturday it's one game less to play with.

I hope the team shows some spirit and passion. I hope Ince shows the fighting qualities he displayed in abundance as a player and proves me completely wrong to write him off after Wednesday night's display.

If that doesn't happen there might be a decision to be made but let's give it everything on Saturday on and off the pitch and see what happens.

At last, some sense.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our midfield will be 80 metres away from our strikers,

And there's the rub. Our midfield this season have done that but also frequently achieved the impossible of being 80 metres away from our defenders at the same time. f*** knows how they manage to do both. :blink:

And there's the rub. Our midfield this season have done that but also frequently achieved the impossible of being 80 metres away from our defenders at the same time. f*** knows how they manage to do both. :blink:

And then there's the fact that they're crap.

Simple. They've gone missing all bloody season!

well why did the plonker play Rocky on wednesday ??? knowing we have an even bigger game coming up this saturday ??? But he played him as 1 man up front striker to make matters worse INCE is a P****

INCE OUT INCE OUT

Maybe he picked up the injury during the first half?

Really hope we can turn the over tomorrow. liverpool are well known for their inconsistency, mainly born from benitez's rotation policy it seems to me.

however, the way we are shipping goals I can't see this happening. if we could batten down the hatches and play some penetrative football we'd be ok. its a big ask though

2-2

Well it looks like most people are working themselves up to vent righteous fury on our own manager and are probably keeping their fingers crossed that we get a shoeing by the Scousers. Nice one, really good going. Why dont you go and sit in the darwin end?

2-1 to Rovers. Stick it up all the haters arses.

Would you support someone at work that was constantly making big mistakes and putting you all under pressure?

Do you really think Ince is up to the job?

Would you support someone at work that was constantly making big mistakes and putting you all under pressure?

Do you really think Ince is up to the job?

I'm prepared to give him more of a chance than a lot of the people on this noticeboard. I scoffed heartily when i saw one of our members wrote a pathetic letter of complaint to JW. It was an utterly childish and attention seeking thing to do, but not unsurprising.

Robinson
         Emerton Samba Zurab Warnock
                     Tugay
              Grella      Dunn
         Derbyshire         Pedersen
                 Santa Cruz

Would be a decent lineup if certain players were not injured. IMO that should be our preferred starting lineup to begin shoring up the leaky defense. We should think about scoring and playing pretty football only once thats been resolved.

Now replace Emerton with Simpson, Dunn with Andrews, Grella with Mokoena, Benni for Cruz and it doesn't look hopeless. Chance of us actually turning out in this formation tomorrow? Near 0%

Forget the fact that our defence is the worst in the league and looks like chocolate statues: rigid and slowly dwindling away as the match goes on, because Ryan Nelse says it's all about the first goal, HAHAHA! We could score the first six goals and I'd still be confident we'd lose to Liverpool!

By 3pm tomorrow there'll be something inside me that knows we can beat Liverpool but if we have anything (I mean ANYTHING: a draw, a remotely decent performance, hell I'll settle for a goal) at 5pm I'll be shell-shocked. I have lost all faith and am resigned to us playing Championship football whether we keep Ince or not because I think the problem runs a lot deeper than one man (and we ought not to use him as a scapegoat).

I have a feeling there will be a 'backs against the wall' atmosphere tomorrow amongst the blue 'n' white and that will be no bad thing as I'm sure it will create a good atmosphere with a vocal home support for a change....our fans WILL back the team even though Ince sounds like this game is lost already :blink: (That isn't the way of the Rovers is it folks!)

BUT LETS MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR......

If a 'surrender monkey' performance is given without a hint of a fight,if our side looks like it's on the verge of 'throwing the towel in' if we go a goal down,if our so-called defense caves in looking like the keystone cops with the net result of yet another embarrassing surrender then after the game Mr Ince it will be made clear in no uncertain terms that this is not good enough for B.R.F.C.

Nowhere to hide tomorrow Ince.....and the Rover's board members.

Nowhere to hide tomorrow Ince.....and the Rover's board members.

I think it's just as important that our displeasure is levelled at them as much as anyone else, they have consistently shown a lack of ambition despite the unquestioned ambition of previous managers and players to consistently qualify for Europe. Football is a very competitive business and investment is a compulsory predecessor to success What happened to the Bentley transfer money?

:rover: i am the only one who thinks santa :xmas: or his agent has done a deal with citeh,he is our best player but is he giving 100% :brfc:

The rumour from Brockhall at the time of Cruz announcement of a new deal in the summer was he was persuaded to stop take the pay rise and then come xmas it would be ok for him to leave and obviously with a golden hanshake for his services. Should be interesting to see if any of this hand any truth in it come the end of january.

Archived