BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't even compare Diouf's performance to Andrews to be fair...we finally got at least some control of the game back after Andrews came on, and he provided a great through ball for our best chance in the first half...I would let Bolton have Diouf on afree if they would take his daft wages off our books...he was absolutely rubbish tonight and was half hearted at best

I cant believe that Sam thought recalling him to the first 11 was a good idea, he has done nothing this season and consistently been our worst player. It doesnt give a good signal to our other wide players (Hoillet, Van Heerden, Doran etc.) who can't get a game, especially when considering their futures at rovers.

The worst thing about Diouf is that he will be on high wages and no one in the world will want to sign him

The San Carlo insider said: He is always here and he knows everybody. He likes the pizzas, garlic bread and the Rose wine

Well that solves the lack of pace/fitness conondrum

Given that he lives at Lostock less than a couple of miles from the Reebok he must like cold food too. :blink:

There are some people who think you should never boo a player and I never did it myself when I started going to games in 1987. These days, however, it's different, the players are paid more and there are more tossers playing who have no affinity with the club. If they are crap over a long period of time then I think it's ok. It's clear Diouf is a poor player and a total tosser as well.

He would be out of the team pretty sharpish if we turned on him. I'd be all for it if it meant Hoillett got more games.

I don't really care if he likes San Carlos pizzas, the restaurant is fantastic, was there not that long ago.

All we're interested in is his performances on the pitch, and I can count on one hand the number of good performances he's put since we signed him.

But the cold hard facts of the matter are he’s on 40k a week, who’s going to take him on those sorts of wages? Imagine who could we bring in for the 8 million we’re going to pay him over three years?

HOW THE HELL DID HE GET SUCH A DEAL IN THE 1ST PLACE? he wasn't even getting a game in a poor Sunderland side and we offer him 3yrs+.......

The mind boggles :wacko:

Gamst is on 50k a week.

Don't talk out of your backside Hughesy.

Diouf is the highest payed player on the staff currently, and he's on 40k a week.

Is that he's got 3 & 1/2 left or thats what he got when he signed?

If he's on 45K a week, over 3.5 years that means we are paying him almost 8,000,000 pounds for playing for us??????? :wacko:

That is from when he signed.

Source: Official Site player profile:

Three years later he signed for Sunderland, but a lack of first-team opportunities saw him reunited with his former Bolton boss Sam Allardyce at Blackburn Rovers in January 2009. Signing a three-and-a-half-year deal.

Disgusting performance last night. He did not give a flying (Please don't use that word again). He's coasting and picking up a wage. Allardyce should feel like a complete mug - but I doubt he cares either.

Don't talk out of your backside Hughesy.

Diouf is the highest payed player on the staff currently, and he's on 40k a week.

Are you sure? I can name 2 players who play for us and earn more than that......And that info came from a current player...and also one that has now departed.

No way in this world Diouf is our highest paid player. We offered Bentley 55k to stay - so your saying we offered him at least 15k a week more than any player?! Dont you talk out of your backside!

Are you sure? I can name 2 players who play for us and earn more than that......And that info came from a current player...and also one that has now departed.

No way in this world Diouf is our highest paid player. We offered Bentley 55k to stay - so your saying we offered him at least 15k a week more than any player?! Dont you talk out of your backside!

"hughsie" the man with finger on the stars wallets ,the man players divulge their wealth to.

I don't care which player you heard what from, its utter nonsence Hughesy.

Diouf is our highest paid player.

"hughsie" the man with finger on the stars wallets ,the man players divulge their wealth to.

Not at all - I do however know about a few of our players - and there is no way that 40k is our top earner!

FFS Amdy Faye @ Stoke is on 50k a week........

Archived