BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said to my mate, I think that's Diouf under all those clothes. My mate said- it could be his granny for all we can see.

A bigger wuss I have yet to see.

bloody hell mrk his day in hostory..we agree

Whereas people are reading your posts thinking 'wow, this guy really is an innovator and the way he expresses his outlandish opinions really commands my respect. I must read more from this guy.'

as opposed to we are 13th and everything the expert does is awsome man.

3 points off the drop .....we are awsome.

Abbey, we werent that good on saturday, havent been good in many games, but you've got to believe that the club is doing its best to change things around for the better.

What with the trialist down at Brockhall every week, coming and going, players agents spoken to about availability and price. Your coming across as wanting it all now, on a plate, when realistically this is a big ask especially after coming so soon after the disastrous Paul Ince era.

How many players are being set up to leave the club in January, and how many are being set up to come in, relax, it aint all good as you point out, but there is a bit of optimism at Ewood.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny part of the game today when their keeper threw the ball out of play to get treatment for a team mate. Chimbonda took the throw in to Diouf to get the advantage and attack and Diouf made a woeful attempt at a pass back to Chimbonda tearing down the wing and the ball went out of play. He then turned to the injured player and pointed at him as if to say he meant to do it so they could get the ball back!!

Funny part of the game today when their keeper threw the ball out of play to get treatment for a team mate. Chimbonda took the throw in to Diouf to get the advantage and attack and Diouf made a woeful attempt at a pass back to Chimbonda tearing down the wing and the ball went out of play. He then turned to the injured player and pointed at him as if to say he meant to do it so they could get the ball back!!

LD he deliberately kicked it out of play.

FFS He kicked the ball out of play and went mad at Chimbonda for not giving it them back! :blink: Doh!

Consensus around me was that wasn't the case but seeing as it's you, the oracle, Hughesy, I'll retract that cos you're obviously right.

I'll go with the 'he kicked it out of play deliberately' brigade. It's accepted now even though the sland player had been playing dead for about 30 secs before getting up apparently unscathed. Possible head injury so that means that it was the correct thing to do. Anywhere else and we should have continued play according to the FA stipulations from a couple of years ago (that refs and players appear to have completely ignored btw).

Just read on sky sports site that he's blamed his poor recent form on ..... The recent cold weather. Good God.

Wasn't to cold for him last night to venture out to the Reebok.

Although I do believe he was jumping around quite a bit when Bolton scored, so maybe he does have a problem with the cold. :rolleyes:

Yes that's also printed in todays Telegraph, beggars belief!

Our Telegraph landed on the mat sports side up this morning ... when we went to retrieve it the cat had got there first, read the article and p!ssed all over Diouf's words and picture. Commendable judgement or laughter induced I do not know ... first time he's watered the LET though xmas.gif

In Senegal, cat urine is believed to have magical qualities. Indeed, many of the tribesmen there insist on having the family moggy pee on their hands before setting off on a hunting mission, in the hope it will bring them luck in the quest for food.

Plus it will warm Diouffys hands up too.

Archived