BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Relegation Watch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle will probably go all-out for goals, hit the post 20 times, but get caught on the break a lot.

Are the games on tomorrow or Sunday? I also wish the games were on at the same time, just so I can see it all kicking off on Soccer Saturday.

They have one programme starting at 3pm where they'll do all the build up, then the other one starts at 4pm where they'll go straight in to the game with no talk.

Definitely every game 4pm Sunday.

Definitely every game 4pm Sunday.

Yep thats it. Sky's Live games are Hull v Man Utd, Villa v Newcastle and Sunderland v Chelsea. I'll be using my phone during the West Brom game to find out how the teams are doing. Should be a great day!

Its time for Fergie to get the ultimate revenge on Shearer for turning down ManUre twice. Rio to put the ball into his own net in comedy style and Utd lose.

To quote the Geordie Messiah "I'd just luv it!"

Correct me if im wrong, but if both Hull and Newcastle win, it doesnt necessary mean that the barcodes go down if Sunderland lose. It would mean Sunderland are relegated?

Correct me if im wrong, but if both Hull and Newcastle win, it doesnt necessary mean that the barcodes go down if Sunderland lose. It would mean Sunderland are relegated?

I know but I think Villa will win with a last minute James Milner goal to rub the Geordie Masses noses in a bit more.

As I said

"Luv it, Just Luv it!"

That is correct...Newcastle would have 37 points and Sunderland 36 in that scenario...

Does anybody know if Sky will be switching between the games, while watching one particular game? Or will the viewer have to flick through the channels to check on whats happening elsewhere?

Does anybody know if Sky will be switching between the games, while watching one particular game? Or will the viewer have to flick through the channels to check on whats happening elsewhere?

They normally feature one match, with the others "on interactive via the red button". They also tend to show the goals as pop ups on the featured game.

Man U squad to face Hull:-

Man Utd (from): Kuszczak, Amos, Neville, Brown, De Laet, Ferdinand, Chester, Eckersley, Simpson, Fabio, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Tosic, Martin, Drinkwater, Macheda, Welbeck.

:lol::D

Good luck Hull City!

Archived