BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say before the first goal, Hull were edging it in danger to be honest. We were playing too many long balls over the top which werent coming off for Roque, but since then those same balls are being controlled well. In general, it hasnt been our best performance under Big Sam yet as I feel we could really be aggressive against Hull, but as long as we dont concede Ill be delighted.

Pedersen has been brilliant the 1st half. The fact that he has Givet and Warnock behind him gives him a license to do his best attributes which is attacking. He was involved in both goals too and the 433 is working well today.

Just keep it tight now and we can nail them on the counter.

C'mon Rovers!

Really big blow having robinson off. He has been excellent. If Hull have any sense they will target Brown in the air as he is so small.

We are officially now playing like Bolton did under Sam. Precisely the same - no build up play at all(I think Grella has touched the ball about four times!). That said the second goal was excellent and we are really hurting them. It should really be 3-0.

Nervous about the second half. The defence has been great but I think they could get us on set plays.

• Backroom

My nails are going right down, the mrs wont be happy we get married 2 weeks yesterday and I got told to stop biting them for photo's. Can't help it today though!

• Backroom
Hull are pushing, but we need to cling on...

This was always going to happen Mr E now is a test of bottle, wish Mr Flowers was around.

I actually think our best chance of holding out is still going at them we historically are poor at sitting back and letting teams come at us.

Great link up by Andrews, Pedersen and Diouf to almost set up Santa with a header just wide. Midfield is looking impressive (by their standards).

Hull red card.

Dean Marney kicked out at Pedersen in the groin region after an aerial contest between the two. Straight red.

• Backroom

Bout time someone got punished for kicking pedersen, usually Pedersen is the one who ends up in trouble after he's attacked.

Archived