SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are there tickets available on the day? just found out i'm free on sunday

From official site...........

Tickets for Sunday's match will not be on sale on the day of the game. Supporters who haven't yet purchased their tickets for the game have until 2.00pm on Saturday. Call the ticket office on 0871 222 1444 for further details.

I know this could be slightly late for any of those who're setting off to Kingston-Upon-Hull very early Saturday morning, but to those who this will reach, feel free to have a look at this gallery of the city, just so you don't go to the city feeling intimidated by what some Southern softie journo has wrote about the city without actually ever having visited the city itself. I forgot to bring my pictures home with me, so I have collected a few off the net to create a gallery so you get the picture. Sorry they're being posted up late, I have been busy creating the posters for the Love Music Hate Racism event in Huddersfield.

The city of Kingston-Upon-Hull is a very under-appreciated area of the U.K. I feel, as do many others. For those who have a look around (rather than judge the city on Anlaby Road - one of it's poorer streets near the stadium) I hope you have a great day enjoying the sights of the city.

Please feel free to print off my earlier post to use as a guide to help you out throughtout your weekend - and look throughout the picture gallery to memorise some improtant features you will need to know from my descriptions with regards to directions.

See gallery at;

http://dzrkingston.blogspot.com/

I'd be very happy to know what your opinions are of the city from these pics and from your visit to the city, as I'm currently creating punk-art posters criticising the southern journo's degrading of the city for my uni project.

Alan Fettis not only played for both clubs, he scored an important goal for Hull City at one point. I always liked the guy, seemed an able enough back-up keeper to me.

Sunday is make or break time. If we lose, i'll see you all away at Coventry again next season, win and we can make a go of staying up. I really think that if we are to stay up or to have a chance of staying up, we need to beat every team that is in and around us without fail. We could possibly start the day bottom of the Prem and that will add a bit more pressure to the team, not that they need anymore adding to them.

Bound to be a win, "the first team" will be refreshed and full of energy after not taking part in the Cup this week.

I thought you'd cheered up! ;)

You're right though. By doing what he did in mid-week (and whilst I understand it) Sam has put on a lot of pressure on himself and the team for this game. His comments in the LT also have this as a must win game. I think heads will roll if we don't!

Guest Kamy100

I am strangely confident about winning the game tomorrow. No doubt it is now a massive game with Boro winning, a win for Rovers suddenly will see more teams dragged into the relegation battle! As fans even though it may be hard after recent results we have to keep the faith!

Biggest game of the season. It could either be the turning point or the game that will tip the balance firmly against us. Even a draw would be a very bad result.

No matter what it can't be the turning point. This is a case of a win we have to get our a loss that puts us as one of the favourites to go down needing a minor miracle to pull ourselves out. If we win tomorrow our situation won't change a great deal, but if we don't win it will look totally different. That's the stage we have reached and that is the worrying part.

Indeed we are. I heard Myhill is back for them as well.

Play like we did at Man U and we will get 3 points.

Play like we did for the last 60 minutes against United and we will. Start like we did against United and we could easily be a goal or two down before we've got going.

• Backroom

If both teams played to their potential on paper it's comfortable for us. The problem is how many times this season or indeed since 2007 have this team perfromed to their max? 60 minutes agaisnt United isn't going to keep us up at the end of the day.

On a better note if we do perform and win Everton are certainly beatable, they are bound to get a goal against us but feel we could beat them with momentum behind us.

I think by thursday we will be looking at 6 or 0 points, safety or doom I can't see there being a middle ground here.

Could it be Wigan away all over again? Full of confidence beforehand, 15 mins gon and we were dead in the water. I hope it's not a repeat of that, I felt ill afterwards.

never felt we had a chance at wigan under the regime at the time, this game however is too big not to win and i think we will, we created chances at united and even though this is an away match i can see us dominating possession. Tugay simply has to start, roque and roberts up front.

Archived