BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morten Gamst Pedersen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think about it, the saddest thing about that dive is what it says about Gamst's belief in his own ability.

A half-decent winger would be salivating like a dog with a bone and ready to run over hot coals to get onto that ball in a dangerous position in the opposition box.

Gamst, however, obviously thought that if he got to the ball, he'd have not been able to do anything with it.

Seriously, how pathetic are the footballers currently representing Blackburn. Maybe things will turn up and for sure we're not anywhere near the days of Carsley being our top goalscorer and McAteer being our top idiot. However, it is pretty depressing to see our players diving like cowards, fouling like cowards and losing like cowards.

Seriously, how pathetic are the footballers currently representing Blackburn. Maybe things will turn up and for sure we're not anywhere near the days of Carsley being our top goalscorer and McAteer being our top idiot. However, it is pretty depressing to see our players diving like cowards, fouling like cowards and losing like cowards.

Trying to start a witch hunt rover6? :huh:<_< MGP made an error of judgement after getting a touch on his ankle sure but lets not start a witch hunt in our self righteous pomposity eh? Last week his superb touch freed Warnock to set up Andrews winning goal v Hull and recently he has been much improved.

btw The Lee Carsley of old would have been very useful for us this season. ;)

As a Rovers fan and a general football fan, I am absolutely disgusted with that patonmine dive by MGP. If big Sam has any sense drop him for the next game and fine him a weeks wages. I feel embarrassed that a professional can stoop so low.

MGP your days are numbered

Another member of the rapidly developing lynch mob I see. :rolleyes: Through your indignation and taking into account that we could easily have long injuries to Givet and Warnock have you stopped to consider who we will play instead of him welshrover? :rolleyes:

You should edit your post whilst you have chance there's a good chap. ;)

Yes.

A witch hunt against a genuine witch is more than valid.

Tell me is 6 being your mental age or your IQ? Same question to you as welshrover. I await your response.

In terms of footballing morals Ped's dive was no worse than any dive you see every week in the league. I'm not sticking up for him for one minute as obviously it's a scourge on the game, but if Roque had clipped his heels together, made a convincing dive and won us a penalty and we got a point or three out of it, I guarantee the reactions would be completely different. Even though the basic principles of what he did would be exactly the same.

What does set MGP's dive apart is the sheer awfulness of it, but that doesn't make him any more abhorrent, it just makes him more of an idiot.

You can't condone diving, no matter who does it, what we get out of it, or how convincing it was.

I'd rather stay up on merit than cheating my way to it.

Obviously everybody would Bryan. :rolleyes:

Much more the biter bit if we stay up by one point and that had been somehow gained by MGP being awarded a pen yesterday (and Arsenal scoring only one) what would your opinion be then? :closedeyes:

omg he dived-isnt the end of the world..isnt the end of pedersen..

many players do it-some do it good and win penaltys(gerrard), some do it bad and win nothing..

i actually laughed when i seen the dive...

but to say its the end of pedersen is ridiculous-altho i only watched the game motd-he actually looked our most dangerous player(correct me if im wrong if you went to the game)..

We didn't dive under Hughes and Souness, because while they were with us at least they were decent people. BFS though has no qualms about doing anything to win, and that includes instructing our players to dive. I mean he signed Diouf, what else needs to be said.

We didn't dive under Hughes and Souness, because while they were with us at least they were decent people. BFS though has no qualms about doing anything to win, and that includes instructing our players to dive. I mean he signed Diouf, what else needs to be said.

Duff and Bentley were both consistant divers.

Why don't you think a bit before you post your tripe :angry2:

Archived