BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sell Out At The Emirates

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Arsenal cannot go on missing chance after chance like they are. It could really have ruined a good 2 weeks for Rovers in conceding 6 or 7 goals that they shouldhave done.

Can we really dream of a situation where Rovers snatch a point against all odds ?

No we cant 2-0

At the time of Arsenal's goal we were playing:

Robinson

Simpson - Ooijer - Samba - Olsson

Diouf - Khizanishvili - Dunn - Mokoena - Pedersen

Roberts

I reckon most Championship sides could put out a better XI than that, injuries have killed us rather.

I think that we cann accept the defeat at Arsenal especially away from home. What is unacceptable is the manner of it.

It appears......

There is no defence working as a unit

Simpson is clearly out of his depth

The tactics employed have worked against us

Rovers have settled for defeat and a limitation of damaging our goals against column

I only hope that we can regroup before next weekend

Today's line up is 1 of the weakest I can remember for a Rovers team. We have been struggling to pass the ball properly in midfield all year and today we have Zurab, Axe and Warnock in there - all defenders. A managers first thought should be how he can win a game and pick the team to do that, BFS didn't give the impression that he even considered winning the game today. 90 minutes of damage limitation?

I really hope the 2 left backs aren't out for any length of time because the thought of Olsson playing in the run in fills me with dread.

Danny Simpson should not play for us again. Ever.

Ooijer has been poor as a Centre Half this year, he's marginally better as a Right Back.

Ollson is so far behind Givet and Warnock that it doesn't matter.

Khiz is out of his depth in the midfield, but he's better than Ooijer at Centre Half.

Diouf is a talented ticking time bomb.

Warnock is inconsistent, both in Central Midfield and at Left Back.

That's all I have for now.

I didn't expect anyhting from this game so 2-0 is not too bad when we might have got stuffed. If we are looking for a positive it's this. If results stay as they are only Pompey move ahead of us, another game has gone by and we are out of the relegation zone.

Guest Kamy100

Anything at Arsenal would have been a bonus but I too am bemused at the lineup, Arsenal should have scored at least 7 goals, the second half has been a shocker. They are literally walking through the defence with every attack.

The next 2 games against West Ham and Tottenham are going to be season defining games.

I didn't expect anyhting from this game so 2-0 is not too bad when we might have got stuffed. If we are looking for a positive it's this. If results stay as they are only Pompey move ahead of us, another game has gone by and we are out of the relegation zone.

Totally agree

A win and defeat this week, better than a couple of draws.

........And Sam knows who not to pick again!

AGREED

The next 2 games against West Ham and Tottenham are going to be season defining games.

6 Points and were safe

Pedersen clearly been taking tips off Diouf in training... what a shocking dive.

EDIT: Has Simpson just decided he's just got good enough to mark Arshavin so gone and stood 25 yards away? I never want to see him in a Blackburn shirt again, from what I've seen today, bring back Gudmundsson.

Archived