BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sell Out At The Emirates

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 aint that bad a result, its the worst we could have expected after the way the game has panned out.

With the other results going the way they are and the next games of all clubs I seriously think that 6 points is going to take us safe.

As we speak Everton now 3-1 up

I expected a loss

Other results have all gone our way

The team lineup was terrible

I don't think we've had as bad a half all season as the second

I wonder how this will affect morale, hope Sam can give them a kick up the arse.

I think this game will go either two ways:

A ) We will concede early, then spend the rest of the game trying to keep the score down.

OR...

B ) We'll grind out a very tight result.

Okay, not particularly astute, but told ya so! :lol:

6 Points and were safe

I'm beginning to think 38/39 will be enough but I agree beat Spurs and the Hammers and it would look a lot better. If we do that WBA would need a miracle to catch us, Boro could well lose the next two (against Pompey and Stoke) which would probably put us beyond them. IF this was to happen we could go to Stoke knowing a win would almost certainly clinch survival. We are going to have to win three from nine.

4-0, we've had a good beating by one of the best footballing teams in the league and Danny Simpson is a pathetic waste of a shirt.

I've got nothing else to say on the matter

Poor second half from the team. Injuries disrupted things cause we werent getting a foothold and just as Tugay was coming on Warnock got injured.

Overall Arsenal were good value for their win, the only downside is the goal difference damage this match has caused.

Luckily Stoke lost and Newcastle, Pompey, Hull, and Boro all drew.

PS. Ollson gave away the penalty. Poor defender against pace and skill. Overall we missed our regulars like Roque, Givet and Nelsen. Obviously a fully fit Dunn wouldve been good but he might as well not played in the second half cause he didnt touch the ball.

Archived