• Renewing
    • Renewing and moving to Darwen End
    • Yes - new season ticket holder
    • Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

WOW!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! £199 to sit in the Blackburn End Lower - LOVE IT!!!

Amazing offer, the club has to be congratulated for everything they have done. The fans must get behind this, its a quality offer and people must back it!

Its even £50 cheaper than Wigan's cheapest. Bolton's over 65 have to pay £10 more than our adult tickets!!

Meanwhile Bolton slash thiers by 11% - meaning the cheapest over 65 ticket is £209 ha ha!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here Brownie - I was already planning on buying it outright this time anyway, but now I only need to find £200 rather than £300.

Fantastic.

I love it, Rovers have made my day.

Text all your friends and family and get this deal generating a buzz, get everyone extra you can to buy a season ticket. Seriously £199 is nothing! Even if your just on the dole! Get one!!!

Even on direct debit, its about £5 week/ £20 month!

I had a quick look at the LT before I left the house this morning. No catch that I could see.

Hat's off to the club. It's a gamble and no mistake. No excuses for not going now as far as I can see. A tenner a match!!? Just hope our supporters do it justice and take this up. A full Ewood every week would be fantastic.

ha ha bobski!! it could be pantomime season - you may find me back next season

He's behind you :lol:

Great news. Well done to the club!

Maybe explains the wage bill reduction rumours but surely this will fill the ground. No more excuses as there must be enough people with the means to fit into that price bracket.

Out of curiosity who will the 4 teams be who fill the Darwen end? Manu, Liverpool, City?, an other?.

Burnley??? For segregation purposes.

ha ha bobski!! it could be pantomime season - you may find me back next season

He's behind you :lol:

Bloody hell. Another own goal by Williams.

;) Bring it on Capt. I think deep down we've all missed your dulcet tones and legendary lyrical prowess.

• Backroom

Absolutely superb well done Rovers.

Amazing to think that for the price of my season ticket you proably couldn't see more than 4 games in the capital.

Bloody hell. Another own goal by Williams.

;) Bring it on Capt. I think deep down we've all missed your dulcet tones and legendary lyrical prowess.

Watch this space - trying to get my eldest interested at mo, work in progress on that though ( can't say he's been impressed thus far)

Burnley??? For segregation purposes.

I wouldnt like to be in the Darwen end lowe tier with the Dingles above. That could be an interesting one!

I'm just worried that Rovers fans apathetic nature will stop this pricing model being a success. I hope it works but definitely worried. Lets hope it's a success and we bring football back to the people!

How many S/T holders do we have currently?.

Is it around 12,000?

Is it not around 16k? SG will know the answer....?

Anyone know of any 'new' people who are getting some or any 'old' fans that have stopped going that are coming back because of it?

Anyone know of any 'new' people who are getting some or any 'old' fans that have stopped going that are coming back because of it?

Yes, me.

Screw the M6 traffic, screw the petrol costs, no excuses! Hopefully I can get my old seat back, too!

So has anyone worked out yet what increase in S/T we need to offset the reduction, Im guessing around 5000.

As the 3 for £20 brought in around 4000, It seems possible.

I really do hope this works. What a sight it would be on my TV if we could have 25000 Rovers fans at all the home games.

Yeah I had a quick look splitscreen, its very difficult to work out, without knowing away fans etc and comparing prices or whatever. I reckon around 5000 extra to cover our 'home' costs. Although if we have 5000 extra fans in the ground, the spend extra money on bets, booze, food etc so other incomes should increase.

Brilliant move by the club. If we manage to get another extra 3000-4000 season ticket holders with this deal, it will be deemed a success.

£200 for Adults in the Blackburn End is brilliant. Will this price apply to students aswell, or do we get it cheaper than that :P ?

The clubs done it's bit. now it's over to the fans. We must encourage sales in the last game of the season, with the Darwen End Lower being full.

Watching the season review of 1994-95, always puts a smile on my face, however, I always seem to think, where are all them fans gone that we used to have? Maybe now, we'll start to see them again, fingers crossed!

You going to be renewing your ST Waggy ;)

I blame the Walker Trust. If they'd put more money in and enabled us to get a better manager than Allardyce then we'd have reaped more money back and thus been able to offer season tickets at just £99. ;)

Archived