BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back, live 35 mins away. Very easy for Rovers 2 different teams in each half, but a good work out. Nzonzi looks as though he might be a player very athletic with a good touch, reminds me a little of Viera. 150 Rovers fans there not 15 in a crowd of 1800.

Just got back, live 35 mins away. Very easy for Rovers 2 different teams in each half, but a good work out. Nzonzi looks as though he might be a player very athletic with a good touch, reminds me a little of Viera. 150 Rovers fans there not 15 in a crowd of 1800.

How was Judge Raundsblue? Said he was playing well on the snippets on SSN.

Sounds like Gally missed a sitter, hopefully thats his chance gone and he'll be off

Oh yeah, cos he's missed a sitter against cambridge in the 1st pre-season game, thats it, we should get rid again eh? Do me a favour mate....I think gally's worth a punt in a number 10 role....

What position did Nzonzi play??

He played on the right of centre mid – alongside Dunn.

Have to say he looked very good. Very athletic, great touch, can pick out a pass and excellent in the air.

A promising start for him and certainly didn't look out of place. A good as the other midfielders out there tonight.

It was also good to see Dunn in action and looking fit and strong. Almost scored with a bicycle kick!

Overall, an entertaining game.

just saw the highlights, goals were okay. Also saw the interview before the game with Sam, he was talking about wanting beckham, but didnt feel he would get him. Dont know if anyone saw the interview. Sorry if its already been mentioned

Nice work man, thank you.

I'm glad Judge done well, I think he might break through this year.

I thought Judge was average tonight.

Lots of running and effort but pretty ineffective to be honest. I don't think any of his crosses actually found a Rovers man.

Archived