BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
far rather you got rid of some of the midfield sicknotes than Andrewsa as at least we can rely on him to be on the pitch and not in the treatment room.

and we can also count on him to give 100% on the pitch.

Was just thinking about signings and why not try for Gary Neville at Right Back as Middlesborough are trying a sneaky bid for him and scholes!!!!

Guest benmaxwell
Was just thinking about signings and why not try for Gary Neville at Right Back as Middlesborough are trying a sneaky bid for him and scholes!!!!

You would think having a post about sicknotes above would have jogged your memory with regards to Neville... :lol:

610x.jpg

looks like Zurab has agreed to Join Gala on a 3 year contract after being tipped off by Tugay.........The Figures involved are that Rovers will get 2.5 Euros with the player getting 1.4 annual wages........................The player has all but agreed and will sign after he returns from his Holidays in Bodrum..........

This Transfer should allow Big Sam to step up his efforts for Pascal Chimbonda or the Argentine Chap.................

Rovers will also step up there efforts this week for PSG Midfeilder Jerome Rothen...............It is beleived his agent is flying over this week..............

Guest benmaxwell

Just heard that we have invited Steven Nzonzi over for a 2 week trial. This isn't from my regular source of information. But might be true... Can anyone clarify this?

• Backroom
Just heard that we have invited Steven Nzonzi over for a 2 week trial. This isn't from my regular source of information. But might be true... Can anyone clarify this?

Any info on him? Is he the chap from the french lower leagues who looks promising? The new Viera?

2.5m Euros/ £2.2m for Zurab is very good business as it frees up more funds/ wages to look to sign players who will become 1st team players.

I love Zurab to death and I think he hasnt been threated fairly on many occasions. I would've liked to see him getting more time on the pitch, but it seems as none of the managers agree with me. He has always been a professional and never sulked. £2.2m is good business considering what we paid. I wish him good luck in his new club Galatasaray!

MANCHESTER CITY target Roque Santa Cruz jets back from Paraguay aiming to sort his future.

The Blackburn strike ace, 28, has a clause in his contract saying he can go if there is an offer of £20million. (sun)

We could reach an agreement with City if we wanted Sturridge as part of the Roque deal, that's all i am saying.

That's if we could offer him something Chelsea cannot, like first team football.

There is a myth building around this sturridge lad. Does anybody know if he is any good or strong enough for a long hard season in the Prem? Just because he screwed us over in the last 10 mins in Dec means nothing cos he was aided and abetted massively by Andre and Derbs. I'd wager even RSC spent more time on the pitch last season than him yet all of a sudden Chelsea want him, he demands 70k pw and will prob spend even longer on the bench at the bridge! For those old enough it's a little bit reminiscent of the Great Rock and Roll swindle only with football not punk rock. ..... Malcolm Maclarens not his agent is he? :huh:

My instinct is to leave this lad well alone, he seems to have an attitude issue and if he is willing to screw City over at 23 then he'll screw his next club over too. Leopards and spots. Furthermore if we are lined up to take a res striker off Chelsea nicking a transfer target of theirs is hardly condusive to good business is it?

A lot like Toogs then! I think he could do a job here. Strikes me as decent player.

I don't think anyone can claim that.

drog - Sturridge is a very good prospect, but like you say id doubt his intentions and desire - if he had big plans to get to the top then he would be looking for a move to a club like Everton, Villa or maybe even us where he is going to game time to prove himself.

It's got be to a difficult decision. This could be his only chance to play for a top 4 club, but there is always a nagging doubt that you'll be one of the many players ruined by the top 4. If it were me i'd be going to the top 4 club, as in theory that is the best place to develop your game, as your playing with the best players and being taught by the best coaches.

It's got be to a difficult decision. This could be his only chance to play for a top 4 club, but there is always a nagging doubt that you'll be one of the many players ruined by the top 4. If it were me i'd be going to the top 4 club, as in theory that is the best place to develop your game, as your playing with the best players and being taught by the best coaches.

Disagree, at 23 he aint a youngster and like Derbs, he needs time on the pitch, Owen, Rooney, Ronaldo and many others were 'experienced' first team regulars at 20!!

Playing in the ressies at Chelsea or City, however good the coaching is not enough as Chelsea are saying about Di Santos, they want him to have playing time and experience!!

Playing in the ressies at Chelsea or City, however good the coaching is not enough as Chelsea are saying about Di Santos, they want him to have playing time and experience!!

If he cannot get on the pitch at City when they were in the relegation group in the Autumn then how the hell does he think he will get on it at Chelsea? Chelsea apparently want him despite revolving door managers so there must be something that I have missed. Is he marrying Frank Arnessans daughter by any chance?

Disagree, at 23 he aint a youngster and like Derbs, he needs time on the pitch, Owen, Rooney, Ronaldo and many others were 'experienced' first team regulars at 20!!

Who's 23? Daniel Sturridge is 19. Wiki Profile, Man City Profile and has had an impact in games to has played in. Granted he won't walk into the Chelsea team but I would have thought they wil either give him pitch time from the bench or loan him out like with Di Santo.

Fantastic news, if true. The sooner we get Roque off our books, the better!

Not a bad start to the summer by any means. So far we look to be bringing in Givet and Di Santo, are about to get rid of Roque nice and early, and have our eyes set on anotehr CF, at least one CM, and a new RB. On top of that we are trimming the dead wood and look set to receive good prices for both Zurab and Derbyshire.

The difference between this regime and the Ince regime is quite astounding. Finally, things being done properly.

Archived