BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think we might try to get negredo now, because it seems real has given up on alonso from liverpool, which they offered negredo as part of the deal.

would love us to get him.

Alonso WANTS to go. He will get his way. Rafa and him don't have the best of relationships. He's getting married on the 11th of July, things should be sorted after that I think.

The manager's comments on Sky were quite revealing.

Ruud isn't fit. Shock.

From what I believe to be a very good source.

RVN is on 90k a week + add ons

He is not meant to be back in training until the end of August and at best playing again before September.

The source is involved in the game (professionally)but not at Rovers.

nicko, putting aside any names mentioned who are/have been speculated targets, are there any players available that you feel we are missing looking into that would match our criteria? do you feel there are areas the club have missed looking into?

personally i always think norway produce players that thrive in the premier league, their maybe be some to look into there that are underrated at present?

Agreed

Some of you need to think back 12 months we was waiting for the big signing people saying relax its only July and look what happened then we ended up with fowler and Andrews.

And Grella & Robinson of course (and Simpson & Villaneuva on loan).

RVN is on 90k a week + add ons

I suppose there is no real need for him to take a hit on his wages when he can sit it out at Real and get paid £120k a week, then move on somewhere else after.

Pavlechenko wouldn't be bad but the price is always going to be a problem with Spuds.

nicko, putting aside any names mentioned who are/have been speculated targets, are there any players available that you feel we are missing looking into that would match our criteria? do you feel there are areas the club have missed looking into?

I think a close listen to Sam's interview might reveal something quite big about the current thinking...

Surprised no-one picked up on this.

Listen to the full one...if Sky are still pumping it out...key phrase hit me between the eyes...or ears to be more precise.

The bit about waiting to see if someone in this country brings someone in to see if they will then be more willing to sell?

EDIT: Bugger!

Big Sam has quashed rumours regarding Crouch RNV Zaki etc and has confirmed interest in Vieri! <_<

Omg its like Deja vu from 12 months ago.......Jaoquin as Bentleys replacement? NO.....Andrews!

The Transfer windows always flatter to decieve around these parts.

I wonder if the Board have one eye on our local friends signings? They are showing ambition and

fair play to them. For Burnley, Fletcher and Edgar are good signings!

Pretty sure Sam said something about 'waiting to see what players become available when other clubs have signed someone.' Or words to that effect.

Could Lyon signing Lisandro Lopez pave the way for us to sign Gignac? Could be a little bit too indirect though.

at the start of the interview he seems to suggest that our aim is for a younger striker, then later swiitches to declaring an interest in the anything-but-young peter crouch. to me it overall it suggests he`ll sign older players of quality on free`s on short term deals provided they fit our wage structure, but the main striker we spend money on will be at the younger end of the scale.

what your referring to nicko has sailed over my head i think.

I've heard a story about David Edgar - which I won't repeat - but they are welcome to him. On a totally unrelated matter, he'd probably get on well with Jon Walters. <_<

Go on. I want to hear this :P

Archived