BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] N'zonzi Deal Agreed

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has been over for a medical. I think it is a £400,000 signing with extras.

Cheap and cheerful. No harm done.

Whats the feeling about this one? Someone who will get a regular game (like Samba who was bought in a similar fashion) or more "one for the future".

And does he count as one of our rumoured two midfield purchases (I guess the other will be Rothen).

Could I have more about this Nzonzi? What kind of player he is, is he any good etc. And is there anything in the links between us and that French striker Cereriac or whatever his name is?

Apologies if these questions have been asked 34 times already.

Whats the feeling about this one? Someone who will get a regular game (like Samba who was bought in a similar fashion) or more "one for the future".

And does he count as one of our rumoured two midfield purchases (I guess the other will be Rothen).

I can't see the kid playing...but he will have the chance to show his stuff. Remember that a lot of squad men have vanished in that department lately.

Could I have more about this Nzonzi? What kind of player he is, is he any good etc. And is there anything in the links between us and that French striker Cereriac or whatever his name is?

He's 20, plays as a defensive midfielder, a regular starter for Amiens who just got relegated from the French Second division. So a bit of a gamble. Apparently he is rated as a decent prospect though.

2009 Blackburn Rovers sign French starlet NZonzi for £600,000 - labelled the New Viera, he makes an immediate impact in the central midfield zone for Rovers.

2012 Blackburn Rovers sell French susperstar NZonzi for world record sum of £90m to Real Madrid !

Thats quality business by Rovers, an investment for the future :rolleyes:

He's 20, plays as a defensive midfielder, a regular starter for Amiens who just got relegated from the French Second division. So a bit of a gamble. Apparently he is rated as a decent prospect though.

hardly a gamble at £400,000.... if things dont work well were guaranteed some money back on him because of his age ! !

He's 20, plays as a defensive midfielder, a regular starter for Amiens who just got relegated from the French Second division.

:huh:

They'll be dancing in the streets of Blackburn tonight...

I jest. I suppose it's good to actually have players coming in rather than leaving. The squad (given the perennially injured) is mighty thin.

2009 Blackburn Rovers sign French starlet NZonzi for £600,000 - labelled the New Viera, he makes an immediate impact in the central midfield zone for Rovers.

2012 Blackburn Rovers sell French susperstar NZonzi for world record sum of £90m to Real Madrid !

Thats quality business by Rovers, an investment for the future :rolleyes:

I had a good chuckle from this one!!

We probably shouldn't sell him til 2014 to ensure our chances of winning the prem two times or more and of course the champions league at least once.

Sure the ladies will love him.

fro the link.

Qualities. " His qualities a good jump, the capacity to find a ‘hole’ ;):lol:

That bit is easy. Its finding the right hole that takes talent...

Archived