BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolan in on loan wouldn't be a bad shout - we might even get away with paying a portion of the wages if Newcastle are daft enough to let us. Oflloading Zurab for at least £1m+ would easily cover it (and minus his wages too). Getting rid of Benni is suicide imo.

However, we'd need him to redicover his form of 4 years ago. He's been rubbish ever since then.

Guest Kamy100

In this mornings Lancashire Telegraph, John Williams has denied that Rovers want Zenden, Williams expects no more incomings or outgoings although says that circumstances can change.

Just had a bet with a manc (red not blue) £20

Bet is that spuds will be the most active today in terms of number of players in and out (Not Value).

Think it is easy money, Harry loves a deal :lol:

I think that is very easy money!

Although there might have been a sudden development at West Ham which could see a lot of movement out today.

Yeah West Ham and Everton I think will be the other really active ones

Pompey might wake up and realise they only have half a squad (two of Spurs ins also counting as two Pompey outs in all probability) and who knows, it might be a sunny day in Hull and players decide to go there after all.

But Spuds is a safe bet.

Just had a bet with a manc (red not blue) £20

Bet is that spuds will be the most active today in terms of number of players in and out (Not Value).

Think it is easy money, Harry loves a deal :lol:

So you've got 1 team for £20 and he's got 19 teams that could win him the tenner? Is that right? I prefer his side of the bet personally.

THE ALTERNATIVE TICKER STARTS HERE...

Portsmouth trying Hassan Yebda...loan for season...now that is a decent deal.

Rangers HAVE got a real chance of taking Jerome Rothen...£40,000-a-week loan deal????

Bolton should get Klasnic on loan today...scored for Nantes last night but is telling club he wants to move.

Burnley 'move' for Hesselink...on Sky and in Holland...is total p!sh.

The lottery doesn't cost 45k a week though!

It can do. It can cost however much you want it to :rolleyes:

Your not Deadly but who's counting?

Nicko whatever happened to the young Brazilian central defender Nascimento? He sounded a real prospect and potentially flogging Zurab reminded me of it. Did I miss something or did that story just not have an ending?

There was an article last week that we had basically done a deal but he wouldn't get work permit and would have to be loaned out. Not sure how true that is.

THE ALTERNATIVE TICKER STARTS HERE...

Portsmouth trying Hassan Yebda...loan for season...now that is a decent deal.

Rangers HAVE got a real chance of taking Jerome Rothen...£40,000-a-week loan deal????

Bolton should get Klasnic on loan today...scored for Nantes last night but is telling club he wants to move.

Burnley 'move' for Hesselink...on Sky and in Holland...is total p!sh.

Luis Figo to Notts County is THE funniest one I've heard so far.......

Accyrover

THE TICKER CONTINUES...

Burnley struggling to do Cousin...he is on a plane to head out and play for his country...Burnley want to pay more than half of his wages, Hull won't drop their wage demands...they want all of his salary picked up...that one is now unlikely.

Nicky Butt wants out of Newcastle which could complicate any exit for Kevin Nolan or even your old pal Joey Barton [not a Rovers target I stress].

The Toon want to sign a Premier striker on loan...can't name him because this one could happen AFTER the window today...Championship sides have other rules.

Wigan to sign some unknown Spaniard and let Ben Watson go to QPR...not all Steve Bruce's buys are good ones.

Klasnic is on the way to Bolton.

Big Sam played down Yebda last week when I asked him...not his priority for midfield, as we now know.

No idea on the Brazilian kid...he would not be playing soon anyway...so perhaps a loan first...told he is a goodie nonetheless.

THE TICKER CONTINUES...

Burnley struggling to do Cousin...he is on a plane to head out and play for his country...Burnley want to pay more than half of his wages, Hull won't drop their wage demands...they want all of his salary picked up...that one is now unlikely.

Nicky Butt wants out of Newcastle which could complicate any exit for Kevin Nolan or even your old pal Joey Barton [not a Rovers target I stress].

The Toon want to sign a Premier striker on loan...can't name him because this one could happen AFTER the window today...Championship sides have other rules.

Wigan to sign some unknown Spaniard and let Ben Watson go to QPR...not all Steve Bruce's buys are good ones.

Klasnic is on the way to Bolton.

Big Sam played down Yebda last week when I asked him...not his priority for midfield, as we now know.

No idea on the Brazilian kid...he would not be playing soon anyway...so perhaps a loan first...told he is a goodie nonetheless.

Thanks Nicko for the updates ! I have been sunning myself on the Algarve for a fortnight, so am somewhat behind the times, so apologies if this has already been mentioned - but who is the priority for midfield then ? Nolan, Emana ? cheers

Archived