BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could do worse than Nolan, always seemed willing to get stuck in, decent range of passing and knows where the back of the net is, unlike the rest of our midfield. At having just turned 27 he should be near his peak. Granted he's slow but then we're used to that! Would definitely be an improvement on Andrews/Grella. In fact together with Dunn would add some real drive to the midfield.

Regarding his apparent hatred of Rovers, he's a footballer - he'll be kissing the badge within a week -_-

Ah good point. Can't we get Rothen for 2 years? That would be acceptable to me. Although it would be better nearer 30k....

Rothen is a left sided midfielder, do we really need another one of those? Nolan isn't good enough in my view, but at least he's the right position.

If it was a 'test', there won't be a resit. Coleen it is.

He's just not mental enough for Big Sam.

That's it, if you can't open a burning Petrol can with your teeth, whilst smoking a menthol cigarette, find another club mate.

How can someone who has seen so little of Rothen be so desperate to bring him to the club?

I've seen enough, but it looks like you're going to escape the bet.

Ah good point. Can't we get Rothen for 2 years? That would be acceptable to me. Although it would be better nearer 30k....

If the French & Scottish press are to be believed, we can have him on a 1 year loan with a buy option of less than £1 million. :o

The English and Scottish transfer windows are the only ones still open. I think it's safe to say that Benni is staying.

Love how that comes right after a posting of Twente buying a player from Sheffield....

Archived