BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The initial deal for Bentley will be a long-term loan, but it presents the chance for him to restart his career after a dismal 13-month spell at Spurs, who are also signing Niko Kranjcar from Portsmouth for a cut-price £2million.

2 million? Where are JW ?

To say "where are JW" is very silly really because even if we did have the money to compete with Spuds (and remember we cant even afford the wage never mind the fee) for him he is sure to choose them over us if only to play for Arry again.

The Zenden link to repeat Kamy has been denied by John Williams.

Krancjar is going to £65K a week at Spuds from £70K a week at Pompey. Any other questions about why Rovers could not get into that scrap?

If Bentley goes on loan, Rovers miss out on a bit of cash but Spurs want to sell so don't lose hope yet that we will get our extra £2m.

The Spanish window closed last night for domestic transfers. Most other windows remain open apparently because of the English extension.

11.22 Ajax have confirmed the loan signing of Inter's Brazilian attacking midfielder de Souza Kerlon.

11.15 Real Mallorca have sealed the loan signing of Paulo Pezzolano from Liverpool de Montevideo.

The Italian and spanish as well?

Maybe the loan deadline is slightly after the transfer deadline? Not sure :mellow:

The Zenden link to repeat Kamy has been denied by John Williams.

Krancjar is going to £65K a week at Spuds from £70K a week at Pompey. Any other questions about why Rovers could not get into that scrap?

If Bentley goes on loan, Rovers miss out on a bit of cash but Spurs want to sell so don't lose hope yet that we will get our extra £2m.

The Spanish window closed last night for domestic transfers. Most other windows remain open apparently because of the English extension.

I could ask why we couldn't get into this scrap when you consider we've probably got Salgado on at least 30k a week.

from reading previous posts I just got a bad feeling we're getting nicky butt. hope I'm wrong.

would love an AMC, but I guess it's like JW said to the paper that big sam's done shopping for the summer.

that's the way it is..

I will be stunned if we get Butt. He is exactly the kind of player we don't need.

Don't know whether this has been picked up but in the LET it says that Zurab's loan move to Newcastle has broke down. Perhaps we were giving Newcastle Zurab on loan in exchange for Kevin Nolan. Don't think it will happen now though.

Newcastle were one of a couple of clubs after Zurab...the deal to get him is cheap although his wages are quite big...and a couple are still sniffing.

The clock is ticking.

Newcastle were one of a couple of clubs after Zurab...the deal to get him is cheap although his wages are quite big...and a couple are still sniffing.

The clock is ticking.

He's a quality centre back who is as reliable as they come. Hardly plays every 3rd game for us but when he does is as sturdy as most... I hope he stays but if he leaves then good luck to him!

The clock is ticking.

If we do lose anyone else at this point, it's surely got to be to provide wages for someone being brought in?

Archived