SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton V Blackburn Preview

Nate

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you on suicide watch?

Crazier things have happened but I don't expect us to win this game. I'm just not suicidal about it like some on here.

Yeah maybe if we pick up a few results in our next few games we will be back on track for a top 4 finish.

Keep the faith.

Regards,

The J. Roberts & K. Andrews, East Lancs Circus

Hopefully the reasonable members on this message board realize that this can not continue. But judging by the financial reports we can't even afford to sack anyone.

I'm sure the loons will jump out to argue this, but for all intents and purposes, we are quite simply doomed.

At least the sun is shining :rolleyes:

Hopefully the reasonable members on this message board realize that this can not continue. But judging by the financial reports we can't even afford to sack anyone.

I'm sure the loons will jump out to argue this, but for all intents and purposes, we are quite simply doomed.

Oh please... 33 games left plus the remains of this one.

We're getting pwned.

I blame it on the streaming sites not letting me load the stream and actually watch the game. Maybe we're hopeless without Jacobsen?

Funny how last week everyone was confident after Wolves, and now this week everyone's saying we're getting relegated!

Crazier things have happened but I don't expect us to win this game. I'm just not suicidal about it like some on here.

Are you even watching the game?

What the heck has suicide got to do with it? We're being beaten 3-0 by a mediocre side because the manager's got it badly wrong. That's the situation. If you like it, then fair enough. Then again if you like sticking sharp objects into yourself I'm not going to stop you either.

Myself on the other hand I kinda like to see my team win.

Okay if we get beat by a superior side and they put the effort in. But this is like a boxer fighting with one hand tied behind his back. To be getting beat 3-0 by a poor side is unforgivable.

You're right we may as well not turn up for the rest of our games now, just accept we're relegated I can't wait to visit Blackpool next year should be well good -_-

What the heck has suicide got to do with it? We're being beaten 3-0 by a mediocre side because the manager's got it badly wrong. That's the situation. If you like it, then fair enough. Then again if you like sticking sharp objects into yourself I'm not going to stop you either.

Okay if we get beat by a superior side and they put the effort in. But this is like a boxer fighting with one hand tied behind his back. To be getting beat 3-0 by a poor side is unforgivable.

Get over yourself. I hate seeing my team lose but some of the overreaction on here is pure comedy.

Dont bother with them CrazyIvan - 1 loss (probably our only poor performance) and suicide squad are back out in force. Fickle fans who just have a grudge against Sam.

Here..... Do us a favour

rope-noose.jpg

08/09- 5th

07/08- 5th

06/07- 6th

05/06- 11th

04/05- 4th

I said 'overreaction'. Your post just sums that up.

You said comedy, suggesting that it's funny... Tsk.

And for anyone who is actually watching the game, Everton haven't played well but have taken their chances. If Rovers had been more positive, with a few personnel changes in my opinion it would have been a different game.

We're getting pwned.

I blame it on the streaming sites not letting me load the stream and actually watch the game. Maybe we're hopeless without Jacobsen?

Funny how last week everyone was confident after Wolves, and now this week everyone's saying we're getting relegated!

Far too premature to say we are going to be relegated, though there are some things to worry about:

1- Defending, shocking today and there have been a large number of defensive errors so far in our league campaign. Got to feel for Robbo, stats show he isn't doing that great a job, but we could have been 5 or 6 down today if it wasn't for him.

2- The 4-4-1-1. Has to be dropped in my view, may work against really crap teams but against decent teams with better midfield's you will get found out. There is a heavy reliance on the lone striker for it to work, don't think Roberts is good enough and to be frank i am sick of seeing him start. The formation also requires support from out wide and from the central midfielders, if there isn't enough support it doesn't work.

3- Still weak in midfield. Pedersen is hardly setting the league alight with his performances, Andrews plays reasonably well then has a shocker the following game. I just hope we can get Reidy and Bert back quick, we could really do with them being available.

On this evidence as well i would have a slight worry about Salgado, juts hope its a case that he isn't fully fit yet otherwise i can see why Real released him. Looked like a veteran today.

You said comedy, suggesting that it's funny... Tsk.

And for anyone who is actually watching the game, Everton haven't played well but have taken their chances. If Rovers had been more positive, with a few personnel changes in my opinion it would have been a different game.

Read it again. You obviously didn't the first time.

Archived