BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton V Blackburn Preview

Nate

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont bother with them CrazyIvan - 1 loss (probably our only poor performance) and suicide squad are back out in force. Fickle fans who just have a grudge against Sam.

and up pops sam's one man fan club come love interest... your a sick little cookie suggesting that.

Do you worship Sam's used toliet paper as well? Bottom 3, full strength squad, less points than under Ince, and 3 of the top 4 away coming up.... what will it take for you to open your eyes?

Will you still be so syncophantic if we were to lose to the dingles?

That they aren't a mediocre side, They will be around 6th place again this yr. Burnley beat United also, what's your point?

Where they finished last season (or in 2005) is completely irrelvant. All that matters is the here and now, and so far this season to call Everton mediocre would be a compliment.

Funny how last week everyone was confident after Wolves, and now this week everyone's saying we're getting relegated!

Last week was far more about how crap Wolves were than how good we were.

We won last week in spite of 4-5-1, Roberts, Andrews etc etc. I've given Big Sam time, but despite his super-arrogant quip about him knowing best and fans knowing nothing, I really think he has no idea.

Roberts is 4th choice striker at best. Andrews wouldn't be first choice for Stanley - why no Emerton, Reid in the team? Even those 2 half-fit are better. Why drop Jacobsen (arguably our best player so far this season) for a player who the manager only recently said would take a couple of months to be ready? If he's prepared to risk playing a not fully match fit/prepared for the Prem full-back, why not a striker (Kalinic?) Pedersen has flattered to deceive as he has since about 2006 but hasn't been replaced even though we signed 3 right-backs. 4-5-1 doesn't suit our players at all yet we persist with it even though we've lost every game (except Wolves) using it.

All of a sudden a loss to Villa and God forbid the Dingles doesn't seem hard to imagine ....

That they aren't a mediocre side, They will be around 6th place again this yr. Burnley beat United also, what's your point?

Everton have been mediocre today. The fact that the scoreline stands at 3-0 underlines how poor Rovers have been.

Dont bother with them CrazyIvan - 1 loss (probably our only poor performance) and suicide squad are back out in force. Fickle fans who just have a grudge against Sam.

Here..... Do us a favour

Pardon Hughesy, I'm a touch deaf. Which of our players is dog sh!t?

Sam's the expert, so please don't criticise.

If he wants to pick Andrews then this is obviously a tactical masterstroke which us idiotic fans can't understand.

He's obviously targetted this game for a heavy loss to lull Aston Villa into a false sense of security. he's the expert so please stop whinging.

I said 'overreaction'. Your post just sums that up.

What is the right reaction to our current situation?

We play extremely poor football because the manager says that style constitutes our best chance of winning, yet we still only have 4 points on the board this season. Is that acceptable?

Our next 5 games are Villa, Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea and United. Which of those do you see us winning? By the end of October we'll be in a worse position than we were at the same stage under Ince.

I always thought Big Sams teams were supposed to be hard tp beat. Certainly not evidence of that today. I thought Everton were there for the taking today - and we've just rolled over and died. There are very few occasions I'm embarassed to be a Rovers fan - today may just be one. :(

Implying that you would if we could afford it :rolleyes:

I was thinking more of Andrews and Nelsen, who are absolutely useless in every way imaginable, but then again it's BFS's fault for playing them. We can't get rid of them, we can't bring in new players, or a new manager, we're f*****.

5 games is enough of a warning sign. Up until what point do we have to wait before realizing we won't reach our targets this season like this?

Our next 5 games are Villa, Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea and United. Which of those do you see us winning? By the end of October we'll be in a worse position than we were at the same stage under Ince.

Villa- Loss probably, they play a counter attacking style so they are better away than at home.

Arsenal- We don't beat Arsenal.

Burnley- Heart says a win, head says i'm not so sure now.

Chelsea- Chelsea win.

United- United give us a hammering.

We could lose every single one of those games if we play this frucking formation and with players like Roberts and Andrews in the side.

Where they finished last season (or in 2005) is completely irrelvant. All that matters is the here and now, and so far this season to call Everton mediocre would be a compliment.

So what come end of the season I think we all know they will be ahead of us! It's really not that bad. For some fans it's great when it goes good e.g. last week but attrocious when we don't play well there is no medium and I'm not picking on you at all. We haven't played well today but every team has bad days and this was one of ours. Allardyce will know now that he picked wrong and this should help us for the rest of the year. We will not relegated this year I guarantee it.

Bit suprised, not to mention gutted at today's performance. After the wolves game I thought we'd got over our slow start. A loss is one thing but 3-0 seems a bit of a pasting, or a lot of careless mistakes - either way it's not the type of margin we should be loosing to everton by.

Archived