BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton V Blackburn Preview

Nate

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No faith in Sam after this defeat and I was a staunch defender of his.

Beaten by poor tactics and team selection, playing a poor Everton team.

This one's the managers fault, no question.

This is a ridiculous post. There's more than half an hour to go in this game!

Is it just selective memory or is our statistics against Everton particularly dreadful? Other than the 3-2 win of last season I can't remember anything else than hard fought but clearly lost games...

We've won 5 of the last 8 against them or something like that.

We are ######, and we have the trust to thank for that.

(Please don't use that word again) Blackburn Rovers.

Is it just selective memory or is our statistics against Everton particularly dreadful? Other than the 3-2 win of last season I can't remember anything else than hard fought but clearly lost games...

We have a very good record at Everton. Only a couple of teams have won more points at goodison than us.

Time to give Kalinic a run out. Go win the game son!

Not half as ridiculous as believing we're going to score 3 goals with only Roberts up front? Or perhaps you think we'll score 4 and win <_<

Are you on suicide watch?

Crazier things have happened but I don't expect us to win this game. I'm just not suicidal about it like some on here.

Samba has played like a wally all season...what is wrong with the boy...needs to be beaten with a stick.

thank goodness I took my Everton ticket back yesterday for a refund............ah, like Paul, I am going out to mow the grass and have a cold beer.

Got a feeling he has the dont want to be a centre back blues after tasting a few games up front.

Hopefully the reasonable members on this message board realize that this can not continue. But judging by the financial reports we can't even afford to sack anyone.

I'm sure the loons will jump out to argue this, but for all intents and purposes, we are quite simply doomed.

Archived