SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton V Blackburn Preview

Nate

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Y Hu

I'll be happy if we can keep a clean sheet today. A draw will be a decent result, but I fancy us to score a couple. 2-0 Rovers, please. Dunny from the edge of the area and Salgado with a snorter of a 40-yard cushioned header.

does anybody have any details of live commentary? other than that of radio rovers. or if somebody would be kind enough to allow me to use their radio rovers log-in..that would be great. i am in the mountains in northern peru....some help would be very nice.

Try Radio Merseyside mate

to individual that posted that "special" reply to my post: Honestly, take a look at what you're doing and consider wheather you may need some counseling. Otherwise it is a bit sad and rather disturbing that you spend your time searching through 4 years of post history.

Anyway, we hit the top post and a second later Saha scores. As you were.

Very poor defending from the free kick. We are playing pretty well other than that, had a couple of good chances.

Who ever had the bright idea of sticking Stephen Reid on Radio Rovers deserves shooting. He hasn't actually described any of the game so far. Just about what players are like in training, etc.

looking at the rovers.co.uk blog it looks like Everton V Dunn - is Roberts playin????

According to SkySports...

Everton: Howard, Heitinga, Yobo, Distin, Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Saha. Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Jo, Gosling, Yakubu, Agard, Wallace.

Blackburn: Robinson, Salgado, Samba, Givet, Chimbonda, Andrews, Grella, Diouf, Dunn, Pedersen, Roberts. Subs: Brown, Nelsen, Emerton, McCarthy, Nzonzi, Kalinic, Hoilett

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

Archived