BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton V Blackburn Preview

Nate

Far stronger squad? That I'm not sure about. They have a better midfield, which is crucial, but the rest I'm not sure. I'd probably take our back four now that they have lost Lescott and up front would you really choose Saha over what we have? He'd be better than Roberts, but realistically Roberts should be 4/5th choice even in our squad.

''They have a better midfield, which is crucial''

Tomorrow eddie they have players out, we have a full squad to chose from, that could mean, victory is all but ours. We will see!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't work up any enthusiasm or optomism I'm afraid. We'll do OK, have plenty of the ball, give them a game but our lack of a cutting edge will hurt us again. I'd take a draw now.

I am more excited about this one than I have been about a Rovers game for a while. Fairly bounced out of bed thinking about it.

Looking at some of the Everton forums there seems to be a consensus that they will give us a 3 or 4-0 pasting, can't see it myself i think it will be close. I just hope we give it a right proper go, make it hard for them to take all three points.

Honestly I'd take a point right now if it was on offer.

And that my friend is the difference between us and other supporters. They start by believe they will win, we are:

'realistic'

'have our feet on the ground'

'are not a bunch of dreamers'

'are not dreamers'

'know our football'

'don't have our heads in the clouds'

And bet I know who enjoys fotball the most.

And that my friend is the difference between us and other supporters. They start by believe they will win, we are:

'realistic'

'are not dreamers'

'know our football'

Don't know. Is it better to expect the worst and be delighted when it doesn't happen or expect the best and be let down. In my book I know which is the more enjoyable.

'realistic'

'are not dreamers'

'know our football'

The latter every time.

I am more excited about this one than I have been about a Rovers game for a while. Fairly bounced out of bed thinking about it.

Let me know what you're drinking Phil, I'll try a pint or two. What's getting to me is we're in the bad position of not knowing our best team. When you look at what we have on the bench I wonder just who should be starting.

I've been going on about some of the dire stuff we got under Hughes before, but as few take notice it gets a bit tiresome after a while.

Back to the day. Who to chose for this afternoon's match?

I've got an idea.

The Manager sees them every day in training.

Why not let him decide?

If it doesn't work out, please form an orderly queue for the rope.

:mellow:

Pleased there's a reason for Lars' absence, was worried there. Can't agree on that team den, Chimbo needs time at left back and Nelsen is miles away from the standard of Samba and Givet.

No complaints with the line up, Sam earned the right to pick this team last week.

Archived