BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of quick points:-

• Burnley players and fans keep saying that they 'gifted' us the goals. That's how a lot of goals in any league happen. Robie Blake's goal may have been a great strike but that was gifted by 3 players refusing to close him down.

• The atmosphere was electric. I've not been that fussed about a standing area before but was it electric because it was Burnley - or was it electric because everyone was standing and it's seems easier to get involved with the singing?

• Surely the euphoria has got to spread to the next couple of home games and put a few hundred extra home fans on the gate at least. Just a pity we will probably get two clubbings before we next return to Ewood in the league.

So thats 25 chants alone...... Shall we sing a song for you, you never win f all, can you hear the dingles sing.... 28

what more does he want?

My reaction was similar to yours at first Hughsey, but then on reflection it looks like the scouse plonker of an editor PLunket is creating a bit of mischief, just look at the headlines 'Andrews is TOTAL quality'.

Kevin G doesnt say hes total quality, just asking the fans to lay off him as he thought he had a very good game and that hes done extremely well since com ing up from the lower leagues.

Rovers v Burnley isnt Celtic v Rangers, though I think most us elder fans could sense that the rivalry had gone up a notch after witnessing the younger supporters rage towards Burnley FC. and their fans.

I just seen the quotes, its like he uses the "circumstances" as a reason for not giving a red card for which he normally would have done. So his version of not letting things get out of hand, realy means not handing any red cards out so it looks like he controlled the game, I wonder if there had been a punch up, if he would have given any red cards, given the circumstances, idiot!!

It was the reference to circumstances that really annoyed me. what circumstances? The fact that Burnley fans might have caused trouble if he sent him off? So what? wasn't that what the police were there in such numbers to prevent. the fact that it might have been a goalfest if he'd walked? well, so what. It could have been one anyway. My husband was screaming for a red card in normal time (we sit in line with the line) as he saw quite clearly what happened. How can you then say that if you had seen it when you see the video evidence which presumably is a lot clearer than seeing it from the upper tier of the Blackburn end, you wouldn't have given it. thank goodness chimbonda didn't give elliot what he deserved for that one because, circumstances or not, you can be damned sure our player would have been sent off.

Exactly, I've never heard so many original chants sung by us in a game, also David Dunn is blue & white, your the sh*t of yarkshire, who ate all the pies, chim chiminee & come on you blues, so that's 34.

I was fuming when I read that rubbish, talking about fuelling the enemy, not that any of the cretins have been online since their humiliation.

Sam Dingle never did give me his cm username, spineless inbred lol.

A couple of quick points:-

• Burnley players and fans keep saying that they 'gifted' us the goals. That's how a lot of goals in any league happen. Robie Blake's goal may have been a great strike but that was gifted by 3 players refusing to close him down.

• The atmosphere was electric. I've not been that fussed about a standing area before but was it electric because it was Burnley - or was it electric because everyone was standing and it's seems easier to get involved with the singing?

• Surely the euphoria has got to spread to the next couple of home games and put a few hundred extra home fans on the gate at least. Just a pity we will probably get two clubbings before we next return to Ewood in the league.

This was surely due to standing imo. The reason many do not chant is the potential embarassment of standing and chanting while everyone else remains seated and silent and simply jeers you for trying to show support. We have miserable fans.

Must of been on about the dingles, they were pathetic!

according to The Sun, Foy can't decide if it should have been a red or not so Wade escapes an FA ban. - PATHETIC REFEREE!!

Foy would only be admitting he'd made a mistake if he thought it was red, the governing body definitely shifted all the responsibility onto the referee by putting him in a corner.

Foy would only be admitting he'd made a mistake if he thought it was red, the governing body definitely shifted all the responsibility onto the referee by putting him in a corner.

No he wouldn't have been admitting a mistake. he'd have admitted that if he had seen it (refs don't have eyes in the back of their heads and do sometimes simply not see things, especially the quick incidents like that) he would have given it. Circumstances othere than was it deliberate and potentially harmful, should not come into it.

Just had the pleasure of dinglebaiting...I got called a @#/? ..if I wasn't in work van I'd of sparked the scummer ...he actualLy refuses to accept that we won and is adement it was 2-2 ..balloon.he also reckons roberts should of had two yellows for fouling and that blobby took thr ball.I asked him if he was on drugs.

Has anyone else seen the tripe that Kevin Gallagher has spouted in the Lancs Telegraph today.

It's in his lay off Andrews column, saying how he was dissapointed with the atmosphere on Sunday and that it was nothing like a Old firm game. This combined with his Andrews arse licking makes me question whether he was actually at the game on Sunday? I've watched the game about 4 times now on sky plus and the 1st half was none stop, it gives me goose bumps, and the commentators keep saying how lowd and passionate the support is.

By the way I thought Andrews had a very good game on Sunday but never motm sorry.

Gallagher is possibly responding the silly Bobby Mimms comments last week when he stated the East Lancs Derby is bigger than the Old Firm derby.It is'nt Bobby.

:rover: had a brilliant day on sunday,best derby day i can remenber for years,miles better watching the game in a pub full of dingles,the look on there faces when we went 3-1 up was a moment i will always treasure,plus i won £100 in bets with dingles :xmas::brfc:

Has he left his false teeth in a glass, by his bed ?

Big Jase Roberts has probably nicked his teeth!

I've watched that tackle a few times, never mind about the last man etc, it was a dangerous tackle aimed for Roberts the ball was long gone.

Foy would chicken out of the decision re Elliott, he would have to admit his failings in missing the incident... :angry:

So it was sorry.

Terry it is'nt.

Depends entirely how you look at it. I think I’m right in saying that Rovers and Burnley have played each other competitively 5 times in my life (I’m 25). Rangers and Celtic play each other 6 times a season. If one of them lose an Old Firm match – they can put it right the next time they meet a few weeks later. Lose an East Lancs derby – and it could be a long long time before you get a chance to make amends. For me – that is why our derby is bigger than the Old Firm, because it happens so rarely, you daren’t lose.

You're so ###### it's unbelievable! :rover:

or as we sang you're so sheite is foo ching believable! then decided why bother with what everybody knows and changed it to simply uou're sheite!

Burnley fan's eat bananas.... (has this already been mentioned?)

Shoe's off

need we go on

Archived