BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

Come on,get voting- probably only needs two more to lift him to 3rd!

The hilarious thing is the dingles themselves have Chris Eagles in first place! Came on with less than 10 minutes left, cocked everything up then passed it into an almost unguarded net from eight yards out with his one and only positive contribution for the dingles. Wow-fabulous man of the match winning stuff!

DONE!!!! :rover:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very intrested in how emotion and desire can affect perception.

The Keith Andrews thread is the place to be then Monty :D Some on there are so passionately against him he even gets diss'd when he doesn't perform that badly.

On the DiSantos comments, I'm loving him already :rover: Some people thrive on love and warmth from the crowd, I think he's one. From here on forward we should go out of our way to chant his name at every opportunity. Top bloke, love the badge patting moment, seems like he enjoys being part of the family club.

Just spent the last hour reading through all the posts, laughing at the dingle excuses and have come to the following conclussion. It doesnt matter how much possession you had, goal attempts, corners etc. Its how many goals you score, they got 2 we got 3, end of story.

Still they think they were the better team. Caldwell -

“We really should have got something from the game. In the second half especially we were the better team, played some lovely stuff, cut them open and looked a lot more assured defensively, although I think the first half they were really sloppy goals to give away.

“There wasn’t a period of time we were under concerted pressure by any sort of great play by them. It was just putting the ball in the box the old fashioned way and we never really stood up strong enough.

Caldwell was particularly annoyed with the second goal, when scorer Franco Di Santo and full back Stephen Jordan tussled on the line and goalkeeper Brian Jensen went to ground and left the net exposed.

“I still think their man obstructs Stevie to cause Brian to come into him,” he said.

“I’m going to say that, but I was angry. Without going into mega details, I felt that if it was at Burnley the referee would have given a foul.

“I was pretty angry at that, but these things happen when you’re away from home and the home crowd’s up for it.

LT

Never have I heard so much crap from the fans/manager/players/ex-players and pundits, than what's coming from a very bitter, but ultimately outplayed and beaten club. Only a couple of them can see what every neutral commentator in the country has said - the best team won. Let me ask them all this:

If you played the best football, which of the Burnley players got the better of their rovers counterparts? Which of their players were outstanding last Sunday? Name me one.

Still they think they were the better team. Caldwell -

“We really should have got something from the game. In the second half especially we were the better team, played some lovely stuff, cut them open and looked a lot more assured defensively, although I think the first half they were really sloppy goals to give away.

“There wasn’t a period of time we were under concerted pressure by any sort of great play by them. It was just putting the ball in the box the old fashioned way and we never really stood up strong enough.

Caldwell was particularly annoyed with the second goal, when scorer Franco Di Santo and full back Stephen Jordan tussled on the line and goalkeeper Brian Jensen went to ground and left the net exposed.

“I still think their man obstructs Stevie to cause Brian to come into him,” he said.

“I’m going to say that, but I was angry. Without going into mega details, I felt that if it was at Burnley the referee would have given a foul.

“I was pretty angry at that, but these things happen when you’re away from home and the home crowd’s up for it.

LT

Never have I heard so much crap from the fans/manager/players/ex-players and pundits, than what's coming from a very bitter, but ultimately outplayed and beaten club. Only a couple of them can see what every neutral commentator in the country has said - the best team won. Let me ask them all this:

If you played the best football, which of the Burnley players got the better of their rovers counterparts? Which of their players were outstanding last Sunday? Name me one.

They lost the match. They were obviously not the better team. If we are talking "ifs and buts" then it could have very easily been a lot more embarrassing for them. They should have had 2 sent off and plenty more on yellows. There 2nd goal was soft as morning chips and hardly deserved..

Blackburn Rovers 3, Burnley FC 2 is the only fact that matters at the end of the day, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

I've seen one or two of yours before. Roberts plenty of times, plying his hapless, clumsy trade for WBA and Bristol Rovers.

Like Dunn, he's on the way out. Bikey and Mears are on the way up, with all that pace and power you Premier League aficionados like to obsess about.

Although to be fair, Bikey is no stranger to a red card.

Pond life any further views on Dunny and your non existent midfield

PS you re going back where you came from for good!

Andre Bikey, without breaking sweat. He's a monster whereas Dunn is playing on borrowed time, his legs have gone.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caldwell is a tool.

Look at it this way. If the defender had made the same contact to Di Santo as what is supposed to have happened the other way round do you think anyone would even bother appealing for a penalty. Nope.

Archived