BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Racist Chanting By "Rovers Supporters"

Did anybody hear the Liverpool fans chanting at an Everton player today? :huh:

I think it was aimed at Yakubu. I cannot remember the exact chant but they were calling him "a fat paki" :blink:

They sang it on several occasions & could be heard very clearly on the telly.

I thought the Kop was supposed to be a wonderous place full of humour & wit? :huh: Shame the commentators didn`t pick up on the racist chanting from the best fans in the world......but with it being Liverpool FC, nothing will be said about it.

COYB!!!

They were calling him a 'fat purple aki', it's actually hilarious if you know who he is.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Think it was early second half, very back of BBE probably in the very end block on the JW side, I sit on row 23 seat 5 and it was clearly heard briefly

i was guilty of a owen coyle chant today. forgot to change owen coyle for brian laws in the no nay never chant oooops :S

EDIT: back on topic. it does seem to of died down alot dont think it got going at stoke (havent read previous pages) maybe the banning orders have made people think twice

i was guilty of a owen coyle chant today. forgot to change owen coyle for brian laws in the no nay never chant oooops :S

EDIT: back on topic. it does seem to of died down alot dont think it got going at stoke (havent read previous pages) maybe the banning orders have made people think twice

Thinking about it I was also guilty of the not changing Owen Coyle to Brian Laws :(:blush:

Haha I did the same a few games ago. LOADS of people still say Owen Coyle too, Laws doesn't have the same ring to it.

So many managers it does get difficult, think Frank casper was the manager when I started to sing the song.

Jimmy Mullen myself.

Had some crackers though haven't we, Moses was an aberration, Brian is much more of a fit for the Orcs.

Adrian Heath, Chris Waddle, Stevey Cottreill and of course the cricket club brawler himself Stanleh.

I heard a few younger lads in the DE chanting (or trying to get the chant going)....

"Owen Coyle is still a ####, still a ####, still a ####

Owen Coyle is still a ####, he sh4gs shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

We didn`t join in.

• 1 month later...

Well,

I'm absolutely ecstatic! The case got thrown out this morning! Top news. Won't lose my job and no banning order. The steward's evidence was awful.

Congratulations. It sounds like justice has been done.

Would i get racially abused, considering im muslim? Thats my only concern, and thinking that if i get over there,that i might find my own way around to avoid it. Some good lads on here, and on facebook who are fans to be fair. However, just reading this thread, and what happens at stadiums scares the ###### out of me.

Would i get racially abused, considering im muslim? Thats my only concern, and thinking that if i get over there,that i might find my own way around to avoid it. Some good lads on here, and on facebook who are fans to be fair. However, just reading this thread, and what happens at stadiums scares the ###### out of me.

Absolutely no chance Icers. The vast (vast) majority of Rovers fans want and have nothing to do with these no-brainers.

And even the no brainers are too spineless to get into one-on-one debate about it.

Please don't let a minority of morons put you off!!

Archived