BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Racist Chanting By "Rovers Supporters"

Should have the same system as Villa and have smoke detectors with a loud voice saying 'Put your cigarette out...etc'. It worked! Guy who lit up in the toilets at Villa did a disappearing act dropping more than half his fag into the urinal.

ha! that was me, i gotta say the alarm works better than any other system I have encountered before. I don't like having to smoke illegally, but its so common place these days...

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suicide-Squad-Inside-Story-Football/dp/1903854466/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264441710&sr=8-8

Having read the book i have come to the conclusion Mr Porter must be a 'winda licka' I have met Mr Porter on numerous occasions can of stella in 1 hand ciggarette dimps in the other, I find it laughable this pisspot of an excuse of a man has done alleged things, he is 6st (in the rain) getting on in age, i have made enquiries and since found out he was nothing but a backseat joe-egg and wants his son to be a better hooligan than he was (wont be so hard, just shout Su-Su-Sui-cide in Mcdonalds) job done.

better off reading sci-fi books

:lol:

ha! that was me, i gotta say the alarm works better than any other system I have encountered before. I don't like having to smoke illegally, but its so common place these days...

I walked in and took two large side steps to move away from the evidence just in case someone did appear... No-one did mind... :D

Having read the book i have come to the conclusion Mr Porter must be a 'winda licka' I have met Mr Porter on numerous occasions can of stella in 1 hand ciggarette dimps in the other, I find it laughable this pisspot of an excuse of a man has done alleged things, he is 6st (in the rain) getting on in age, i have made enquiries and since found out he was nothing but a backseat joe-egg and wants his son to be a better hooligan than he was (wont be so hard, just shout Su-Su-Sui-cide in Mcdonalds) job done.

better off reading sci-fi books

.....the reviewer forgot to mention Mr Porter has got a tiny cock & likes to put it up Sir Ranulf Westwoods bottom whilst their other mate Paytes jumps up & down excitedly on the bins outside :unsure:

.....the reviewer forgot to mention Mr Porter has got a tiny cock & likes to put it up Sir Ranulf Westwoods bottom whilst their other mate Paytes jumps up & down excitedly on the bins outside :unsure:

They won't be in the mood now though after tonights relegation zone defeat!

They won't be in the mood now though after tonights relegation zone defeat!

Can you imagine the doom & gloom on the faces of Ranulf, Paytes, Little & Porter as they drive back to Dingleland in Payte`s bin lorry :( :( :(:(

I just heard on the radio that 2 Rovers fans had been given 3 year banning orders today for racist chanting at Wigan. I wonder if Ohmi was one of them?

Just read back and seen that Ohmi's case was adjourned until April so I guess he's not one of them.

The guy in the picture couldn't be a more stereotypical pikey looking arsehole, could he?

Lets not forget here that a member of this site is claiming to have been stitched up, maybe these two have suffered the same fate.

Every time a banning order is dished out these days I’m suspicious of the evidence behind it.

I'm guessing these two are the blokes that were arrested outside the ground just before the game.

As i came out of the bar under the ground, 2 lads walked past singing the 'Owen Coyle' song rather loud.

Being the brainless type they didnt realise there were plenty of police about and were subsequently arrested !

Archived