[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Might as well bring this back to the top...

I never thought I would advocate the booing of a Rovers player, but this has gone on too long with Andrews. He cannot pull on the blue and white halves ever again, it's degrading to the club. He can take his pikey face and f*** off back to League One where he belongs.

I never thought I would advocate the booing of a Rovers player, but this has gone on too long with Andrews. He cannot pull on the blue and white halves ever again, it's degrading to the club. He can take his pikey face and f*** off back to League One where he belongs.

league 2

• Backroom

I have no personal issue with Andrews.

But I have a major issue with him plying his profession at our club. He is not good enough - never has been and never will be. He'd struggle in the Championship.

His position at the club is untenable. What player, at any club, has only been able to play away matches because his home fans hate him so much? It's ridiculous.

It's best for him and us if he leaves. I can't believe he's been here so long.

League 2 surely?

I swear to god Andrews was playing for Villa today. Only counted one forward pass he made and set up 4 or 5 chances for them (not including the penalty or nearly scoring an own goal). FFS Rovers get it sorted!!!! He's not a footballer!!

I thought he had a very great game today and shame on you lot for saying he's bad lmao :D Do the people who thought it was wrong to boo him a few weeks ago still think it was a bad thing to do? i know i don't and I'm still glad i did it :).

of course it was a bad thing to do. Fine today he made a mistake for the goal but he was not the only player who had a poor game.

So Andrews has played how many games this season?

There where (supposed) to be 11 men ( :unsure: ) on that pitch (+ more) and he gets signalled out for the loss - fu king unbelievable.

I'm sure he really meant to cock up :wacko:

Every player tends to mess up at least once in a game - and some it tends to be costly - but its more the regime that needs taking a look at.

The guy pulls on a blue and white shirt and get condemns - why the hell should he give a frig about the people who are watching (and I mean watching as there seems to be a lot less supporting going on!) when he is not the root fault?

He might not be the best and may not be good enough for this league but he is not the reason for the defeat or any other for that matter and its not his fault he is selected.

Its beyond bizarre that there are posters on here who have posted their concerns either with genuine informartion or with just visable genuine concern that have been slated, yet its quite obvious and factual there has been a major faux (spelt differently in my language) within the underbelly of the club.

As many posted before kick off - there was no chance we would get anything from the game with that line up - the club is in major turmoil and its only the fans that can actually see it.

WE HAVE BECOME A JOKE - anybody else feel like chicken tonight?

I thought he had a very great game today and shame on you lot for saying he's bad lmao :D Do the people who thought it was wrong to boo him a few weeks ago still think it was a bad thing to do? i know i don't and I'm still glad i did it :).

Of course it was wrong. He doesn't pick himself and if he does get picked then he needs to be given support, more than any other player in the team. Players feed off confidence, when your own fans are booing you and sapping you of confidence, you are never going to play well and be very, very nervous. He's been incredibly poor, but the lack of support from his own fans is undoubtedly affecting him. Diouf gets booed everywhere, but rarely from the fans of the club he plays for.

. FFS Rovers get it sorted!!!! He's not a footballer!!

Unfortunately you are calling on a rudderless, captainless ship. There's no such thing as "Rovers", as we used to know it, any more.sad.gif

You have to say "Venkys" or "Kean" or "Jerome Anderson". There is no chairman. There's nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

Relegation here we come.

Archived