BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Might Have Been Sold?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goldberg is boring and his voice is annoying. think he should shut up now and find a new job. how does this guy get a job??? We pay for this guy to talk utter rubbish through our taxes and licence fee.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

going to watch MI 3 on film 4 now.

Basically the BBC are trying their best to cover their asses about any claims they made last week.

Sounds like they must have threatened legal actions as they have made their stance that they stick by their 'claims'. Offering him the opportunity to come on the show etc..

He did however say they had assumed Bongir was the home town, based on where he said his family owned land.

Boring, waste of time & iv just wasted 1 hour of my life! Oh and that Goldberg sounds like a right arrogant git!

Doesn't exactly sound like he is "crapping himself" as some have suggested. He (the BBC) are standing by their allegations as they have written evidence of letting agents etc trying to track him down for unpaid rent. Also, they have a taped interview that they aren't allowed to play where Ali states himeself that he comes from the town that the BBC went investigating in.

As desperate as the BBC are for show ideas it would appear!

Wahey Bombay TV gets a mention :)

Maybe you should check you have the right company.....and town

Who made the video with the shooting, don't think I've seen that one :lol:

• Backroom

BBC didn't back down at all and stood by pretty much all the claims they've made, citing direct comments from Ali in a private interview as the main source of their information in regards to some of the allegations. Also brought up documents they've received from various authorities which suggest the debts they claimed Ali to have are legitimate and outstanding.

BBC v Mr Ali

BBC win by a knock-out in the second round

He basically just reiterated last week's comments.

I love how he mentioned that the have no reason to doubt the accuser but clearly have no problem doubting the accused.

Nothing new though, I doubt if "Arsene" will even bother responding this time.

Archived